Fluorine

Charli XCX

Realistically, do we really think she’s still going to release Taxi, CTMP etc. at this point? Like I know we laugh and joke about it but do we genuinely think it’s gonna happen? I feel like the bonus tracks she might include are just gonna be the hifn demos

i feel like anytime I see ur profile pic it’s to ask this question. No!!!!!

i don't see her releasing stuff like Come to My Party, Taxi and whatever, but maybe she'll drop breathe out, if i cried, the sega bodega demo, ID (since she and Umru both played it in Minecraft event)

Β 

with lucky Lucy Liu could be coming too, but i'm not getting my hopes so high

i'm going to get yelled at for this but taxi should have been left in 2016 where it belongs. it's cute and bratty which makes sense since it was written on the tailwind of sucker but generally speaking her music has moved past that.

Β 

that being said, the pink diamond production is a bore and a shitty knock off of her past work. don't @ me saying i don't have taste because i don't like edge, i make noise/industrial techno and love atonality.

Β 

album ranking:

Β 

1. visions

2. anthems ( i agree the mix is bad and if it's ever pressed, they better fix it )

3. party4u

4. detonate

5. 7 years

6. I finally understand

7. forever

8. enemy

9. claws

10. c2.0 and pink diamond are a tie

Β 

that being said, i really hope she continues in this direction, the record seems really mature for the most part, emotionally mature too. i was really bummed out by charli but i’m really excited about this.

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Thanks for uploading and sharing but you kinda left a lot of vocals in there. I know that those arent the lead vocals but those arent really instrumentals.Β  :$

Do ones yourself

this is what the bridge for anthems should've sounded like

https://dbree.org/v/6619e3

Β 

it just sounds so out of place in the final

Β 

omg can someone make a full anthems edit with this

200.gif

π˜ͺ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘴