But I'm coming back for you

Coming clean out of the blue

All the things you did to me

I forgive them quietly

But I will never forget

Still I end up in your bed

:oprah:

the vocal during this part :oprah:

is her merch still available somewhere online? I really want that green slime black one :(

i need an answer to this too. My show a few weeks ago was a radio show and had NO merch so i really want something :/

No :( At the beginning of the year I bought the angel wing keychain that she sold on the Girl Power (Sucker) tour but it broke a few months ago and I tried buying it again but the site's down now :(

https://charlixcx.sandbaghq.com/ It was there along with basically all the other merch that was available on the tour

I think the only official Charli merch you can get now is whatever's here at the Warner store http://store.warnermusic.com/atlantic-records/artists/charli-xcx.html but there's not much

Taking the last few days of my break to try and organize all the leaks I missed in the past ~24 months...do we have production/co-write info (or even years) for the following? 

1. What the Hell
  2. X-Ray Specs
  3. Bottles
  4. Duke (besides MNEK, right?) / 2010? 

Taking the last few days of my break to try and organize all the leaks I missed in the past ~24 months...do we have production/co-write info (or even years) for the following?

• What the Hell
  • X-Ray Specs
  • Bottles
  • Duke (besides MNEK, right?) / 2010?
"X-Ray Spex" (which is the correct spelling of the song for anyone wondering) was co-written with Allan Grigg and Jacob Hindlin. Likely produced by them as well, or at least by the former. 2010 or 2011, I don't remember exactly.

And I'm not 100% sure, but I remember people saying "Bottles" was done with Jarrad Rodgers? And it was from 2014 if I'm remembering correctly.

1. What the Hell
  2. X-Ray Specs
  3. Bottles
  4. Duke (besides MNEK, right?) / 2010? 

you can ask me for anything! :cuteface:

WTH, XSpex, and Duke are all 2010/2011, Bottles is indeed 2014 and w/ Jarrad Rogers!

What the Hell is unknown producer, all I've seen is the name "Luke" associated w/ it and I don't think it's Dr Luke  :ohno:

"Duke" is actually an untitled song idea done with someone w/ someone named Duke 

XSpex is w/ Kool Kojak, same sessions as Boyfriend Material and Angry all the Time probzz

and if you need any more help, you can ask here or text me :D

X----into me, into you----X