Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sorry but I don't think Uffie had any impact, she's a US extreme local act. No one was checking for her. I'm not saying she's a bad artist but y'all are being a bit extra and are over crediting her.

She has no impact on the UK or US top 100 charts either

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Clearly CHARLI is checking for her, as she's on the mixtape. This comment is so ignorant. :facepalm:

14417469274.gif

I don't think she was forced to make sucker, she said similar things about true romance originally so what's the truth what I believe is the truth is that she was forced to put songs like boom clap and others on the record because they were a success and it created an incohesive album I think that's the problem

I mean boom clap wasn't even meant to be on there it was just for the fios soundtrack and you can tell it's out of place

She's fairly well known in the UK electronic/dance scene. You were probably just starting elementary school at that time

Funny. No one gives a shit about her sorry. No one has checked for her since 2010 when she released an album or something apparently, the UK doesn't check for her either otherwise she would have some sort of recognition (she doesn't) 

Funny. No one gives a shit about her sorry. No one has checked for her since 2010 when she released an album or something apparently, the UK doesn't check for her either otherwise she would have some sort of recognition (she doesn't) 

GIRL like youre a dua lipa fan. i literally like her too, but like who the fuck is dua lipa??

Sis, what the hell. 

You're embarrassing yourself

14417469274.gif

Coming from a Dua Liposuction stan... delusional

tumblr_oruz59Twq01ufr8xgo1_540.png

Lowkey had NEVER heard the name 'Uffie' before this mixtape

Or Abra, Cupcakke...

Not sure why this is still going on. Little known artists can be great/influential too :awkney2: