Fluorine

Charli XCX

Or Abra, Cupcakke...

Not sure why this is still going on. Little known artists can be great/influential too :awkney2:

When did I say little known artists can't be great or influential? I'm just stating that I personally have never heard of most artists featured on the mixtape and you guys are acting like Uffie was/is this big star and household name, and other members haven't heard of them either.

Btw cupcakke is probably the most relevant artist featured on the mixtape at the moment, as most people have heard some of her music online.

FzytWEW.png

When did I say little known artists can't be great or influential? I'm just stating that I personally have never heard of most artists featured on the mixtape and you guys are acting like Uffie was/is this big star and household name, and other members haven't heard of them either.

Btw cupcakke is probably the most relevant artist featured on the mixtape at the moment, as most people have heard some of her music online.

No they were acting like she was influential and carved out her own sound. Which she did, and that's why its an exciting collab. OBVIOUSLY we know she didn't just put Britney on her mixtape or something, but members noted how special the pairing was since listening to Uffie sparked Charli's initial music career. THEN it became about "well flop I/most people don't her, you guys are wrong." Like, her individual relevance to each listener doesn't really matter at that point.

Also is it safe to call Charli queen of mixtapes at this point??? i'm listening to H&E right now and it's literally incredible. Super Ultra is so unique and special and of course Number 1 Angel is some of her best work ever and probably will be one of the best releases of 2017.

H0bDaqU.gif

Also is it safe to call Charli queen of mixtapes at this point??? i'm listening to H&E right now and it's literally incredible. Super Ultra is so unique and special and of course Number 1 Angel is some of her best work ever and probably will be one of the best releases of 2017.

Tinashe is the queen of mixtapes

GIRL like youre a dua lipa fan. i literally like her too, but like who the fuck is dua lipa??

but she's a new artist. I'm not making bold claims that she's some kind of influential revolutionary unlike the Uffie stans here

but she's a new artist. I'm not making bold claims that she's some kind of influential revolutionary unlike the Uffie stans here

I thought you were talking about Charli....  :$ But I should have thought about it twice considering you said '2010' 

we're saying that uffie is influential to Charli, which she is. 

X----into me, into you----X