Fluorine

Charli XCX

but she's a new artist. I'm not making bold claims that she's some kind of influential revolutionary unlike the Uffie stans here

yeah, no. nobody was acting like that. you just wanted to argue & be rude tbh. 

we're saying that uffie is influential to Charli, which she is. 

x1000000000

C7m6pXUVMAAStl6.jpg

why is she SO perfect

my new phone background :wowcry: her jawline :lange: her lips :krylie: her entire face & body :trisha:

14417469274.gif

yeah, no. nobody was acting like that. you just wanted to argue & be rude tbh. 

Ugh yes they were, I was the one being attacked for disagreeing that Uffie has no impact. You're the ones who resorted to personal insults. Retract your claws and don't be so bitchy

Damn, I was listening to her "The Killing Moon" cover today again & it made me sad!

Remember when we found the studio version on some guy's last.fm?

I'm pretty sure she definitely said it was going to be on the tape that became Super Ultra. Does anyone remember that? :rip:

Damn, I was listening to her "The Killing Moon" cover today again & it made me sad!

I'm pretty sure she definitely said it was going to be on the tape that became Super Ultra. Does anyone remember that? :rip:

Yeah I remember it :( I think I remember something about the original artist/writer of that song collabing with her on the cover. I still crave the studio version  :noparty:

TjmiIK4.png

Oh wow I didn't even remember we knew a studio version existed :deadbanana:

H0bDaqU.gif

I never knew about this  :rip:  Can someone send it to me?

Stop being a cunt

btw the only time i ever heard the name uffie was with charli so like.... yas queen helping irrelevant careers

Sorry but I don't think Uffie had any impact, she's a US extreme local act. No one was checking for her. I'm not saying she's a bad artist but y'all are being a bit extra and are over crediting her.

She has no impact on the UK or US top 100 charts either

Ugh yes they were, I was the one being attacked for disagreeing that Uffie has no impact. You're the ones who resorted to personal insults. 

Who the fuck attacked you LOL??? You started all of it by calling CIMB a cunt, yet you want to whine that you were called out for being rude. The worst you were called is delusional, & that was an accurate, even understated description of your behavior. So where exactly are the personal insults, if calling someone a cunt isn't one? 

& Sorry but just because you were in elementary school when Uffie's career was kicking off doesn't mean she didn't have any impact. The world doesn't revolve around you. "I don't think Uffie had any impact." You're simply wrong. If Uffie wasn't around we would've gotten a different Ke$ha, a different Charli, etc. Seriously educate & get over yourself. 

14417469274.gif