Fluorine

Charli XCX

After going through her released discography, I can't really find a song that I don't like. What do you guys think her worst songs are?

If you're asking...

Break the Rules, Die Tonight, Red Balloon, After the Afterparty, a few ugly unreleased songs. The rest has at least something redeemable

After going through her released discography, I can't really find a song that I don't like. What do you guys think her worst songs are?

After the Tumorparty

tumblr_oruz59Twq01ufr8xgo1_540.png

I actually like After the Afterparty. It's generic, but catchy with nice production and also one of my favorite videos from her.

I'm the polar opposite, i dislike the song entirely and the video was OK, but that's MY opinion  :hooker:

I can't figure out the Die Tonight hate. I love Sucker but DT is one of my faves  :defeated: The melody & lyrics have me shook as I'm typing this. :toofunny:  Gold Coins & London Queen deserve the hate  :hooker:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

You're.. shook.. by the lyrics??... Of Die Tonight??? :eartha:

London Queen is a bop!

I knew it was coming  :defeated: Drag me if you want. Not necessarily the lyrics (which are cute but nothing groundbreaking), more like the flow of the song & how it sounds. Does that make sense? I hated on ATAP for like a month before liking it & it took me until a few  months ago to properly appreciate the mixtapes. Weird taste I guess  :toofunny: London Queen is okay, it just came on & I didn't skip it...but I've never put it on

I hope we're done with the trash charli songs... :crossed:  anyways which of her songs is the BEST?  :hooker:

Her best is easily You're The One  :hooker:

Don't @ me  :creep:

SuperLove of course  :hooker:  I'm biased bc she took my hand when she was performing it  :defeated:

+ Lock You Up, Breaking Up, Cloud Aura, What I Like, Mow That Lawn, Heatwave, I Don't Know Your Name, No Angel, Babygirl, & Drugs are my favorites (not this being long omg). If I had to narrow it down, i'd say LYU. I've ugly cried to it...more than once  :toofunny:

Ya'll gonna come for my indian remy extensions but...

Vroom Vroom is her best, she should just stick to the goth paris hilton aesthetic forever  :flutter:

I don't get the die tonight hate it's fine also you ain't going to like sucker if you're not a pop punk fan that's just the way it is

Not saying it's all pop punk but the majority is

If by pop punk you mean, like, 5 Seconds of Summer :toofunny: