Fluorine

Charli XCX

that part of the video is so confusing... that part of bounce is like, 30 seconds into the song, not 3 seconds,  and the file she's actually listening to in the video says "White Roses ex5.mp3", but the google drive thing stays stuck at 3 seconds even though it's not paused like who edited this  :facepalm:

X----into me, into you----X

she said it from the beginning that the album with AG was never going to be released

I know but now it sounds like there isn't even an album for her to release like XCX3 isn't happening

she said in the video that XCX3 is coming next year

omg sorry I was so confused. I didn't see the video cause I was at work, I thought the quote XCX updates tweeted was about XCX3 lmfaooo

This sounds SO good. :(

https://m.soundcloud.com/dua-lipas-slave/new-leak-charli-xcx-losin-my-cool-true-romance-demo-snippet

I can't help but notice that it sounds True Romance-era (as noted) and that she says "jungle" in the lyrics - could this be the original version of Jungle? Probably a reach, but these accounts ALWAYS seem to create fake titles for whatever reason, so I doubt it's really called Losin' My Cool...

This sounds SO good. :(

https://m.soundcloud.com/dua-lipas-slave/new-leak-charli-xcx-losin-my-cool-true-romance-demo-snippet

I can't help but notice that it sounds True Romance-era (as noted) and that she says "jungle" in the lyrics - could this be the original version of Jungle? Probably a reach, but these accounts ALWAYS seem to create fake titles for whatever reason, so I doubt it's really called Losin' My Cool...

omg this sounds amazingggggggggggggg i'm dead !!!!!!

H0bDaqU.gif