Fluorine

Charli XCX

Golden Globes: “Someone had to tell me who this person was. When they said her name and her song, I recognized her, but still had no idea what she looked like in person. Foreign born one hit wonder. She let any guy who would share their coke take a feel of her or do some other things which I have never seen at a party here. Guys were literally penetrating her and she let them do whatever they wanted while she was actually snorting the coke. When it was done, she was done. It wasn’t like they had to work that hard to find bare skin.”
Charli XCX

This legend

Golden Globes: “Someone had to tell me who this person was. When they said her name and her song, I recognized her, but still had no idea what she looked like in person. Foreign born one hit wonder. She let any guy who would share their coke take a feel of her or do some other things which I have never seen at a party here. Guys were literally penetrating her and she let them do whatever they wanted while she was actually snorting the coke. When it was done, she was done. It wasn’t like they had to work that hard to find bare skin.”

Charli XCX

This legend

what

Charli XCX

This legend

No wonder I connect with her so much