Fluorine

Charli XCX

Strobe Light!! Is that the one registered with Greg Kurstin? I haven't seen that name in forever...and Violins is one of the MNEK ones, right?

Also, Mess... :defeated:

we deserve the full studio version of Mess tbh

off topic - but why "trøtt blå gutt"?  :creep: is it a melanie martinez reference? why in the world is it in norwegian? sdlkfjsdølkgf  i'm norwegian, and was so surprised to see anything norwegian on here hahah

lABVyGE.png

off topic - but why "trøtt blå gutt"?  :creep: is it a melanie martinez reference? why in the world is it in norwegian? sdlkfjsdølkgf  i'm norwegian, and was so surprised to see anything norwegian on here hahah

yes i took it from Pacify her cus that's my fav song from her. also i LOVE norwegian and i want to learn it so bad (i even downloaded an app on my phone to do it.....) that's why! haha

yes i took it from Pacify her cus that's my fav song from her. also i LOVE norwegian and i want to learn it so bad (i even downloaded an app on my phone to do it.....) that's why! haha

oh god  :crossed:  norwegian is the worst. but it's like one of the languages closest to english, so it ain't all that bad i guess. hahah

lABVyGE.png

What are these snippets from? Upcoming album? Shelved records from said now delayed upcoming album? Just unreleased songs from the past few years? :defeated:

some of them are True Romance outtakes at least... don't know much about most of them

lABVyGE.png

do you watch skam? omg

too bad we won't get the full songs 

Charli text one of my friends saying he's sad about the leaks recently bc it was for another artist and now they wouldn't like because is already in the internet...idk what to think

atlantic sucks