Fluorine

Charli XCX

The video is super cute but I think it has no replay value to be honest, I wish there was a bit more Charli in it.

And I can't help thinking of Super Mario catching coins whenever I listen to "Boys." LOL. (I love it though.)

video is total trash... charli is in it for 0.3 seconds, creep demarco is in it (??????) and there are literally no plus size guys it's all skinny model types. she can choke for putting out such a trash song and video omfg she's over

edit: screech. just listened to not in love and a literal rejected demo is a thousand times better than a released single w 3 writing credits. someone tell charlotte to get her shit together

i mean usually, if you felt a certain way, i would support you or whatever but youre a thin white person so like

i mean usually, if you felt a certain way, i would support you or whatever but youre a thin white person so like

'thin white person' i'm 230 lbs and medically classified obese but go off boo

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

We get it, you hate white people. You've been saying it for years

BzhmW.png

sorry but ? how does the colour of my pasty ass have anything to do with the fact that i want to see fat boys being shown more love by a supposedly woke artist.

also am i wrong but are there also no trans dudes in the video? s m h charli i thought you were ''''woke''''

sorry but ? how does the colour of my pasty ass have anything to do with the fact that i want to see fat boys being shown more love by a supposedly woke artist.

also am i wrong but are there also no trans dudes in the video? s m h charli i thought you were ''''woke''''

the fact that you expect to be able to spot a ~trans~ man out of dozens of ~men~ is pretty sus

and yeah ur white so youre opinion on anything is not valid lmfao

the fact that you expect to be able to spot a ~trans~ man out of dozens of ~men~ is pretty sus

and yeah ur white so youre opinion on anything is not valid lmfao

ha ha very funny next joke please

also literally everybody in the video is famous to some extent and to my knowledge none of them are trans- keep making yourself look stupid lol !

ur on a fan forum for LANA DEL REY a literal white woman so ... maybe stop trying to look edgy / seem cool n hip bc you're honestly coming off as a bit dumb

as a plus size dude i think my opinion on things regarding other plus size dudes matters so ! keep trying boo boo i need the laughs

also your*