Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli should put an EP out similar to Vroom Vroom with the exchange songs cause she's not gonna do anything with them anyway like fuck ugh she never will tho

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Guys stop leaking shiiittt!! XCX3 is coming with all the songs we want plus more! Leaking it is just majorly f*cking up the sales side of this!! i just want charli to gain more attention from this album cause we all know its her best stuff yet and leaking it is not helping at all hahah we've already had 14 songs released by charli this year like calm yo tittys and wait!!! I'm tired af at this mess but i love this album so much i just want it to do well! SO STOP LEAKING SHIT PLZZZZzzzzZ!

Guys stop leaking shiiittt!! XCX3 is coming with all the songs we want plus more! Leaking it is just majorly f*cking up the sales side of this!! i just want charli to gain more attention from this album cause we all know its her best stuff yet and leaking it is not helping at all hahah we've already had 14 songs released by charli this year like calm yo tittys and wait!!! I'm tired af at this mess but i love this album so much i just want it to do well! SO STOP LEAKING SHIT PLZZZZzzzzZ!

How can you love it if you haven't heard it yet?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

is that fckyeahcharliupdates speaking 

How can you love it if you haven't heard it yet?

The amount of songs we've heard since the exchange and anything thats been played live shows us what the album will sound like and most of the songs will make the cut. like for christ sake I'm listening to live songs with people screaming everyday since last year so i think I'm gonna like the album hahahah

is that fckyeahcharliupdates speaking 

hahahahah no its @erixcx

"Stop leaking this album"

"I love this album so much"

Get the fuck outta here

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz leaks have no effect on sales. If they'd released the album instead of stalling for so long, they wouldn't be suffering this problem. It is entirely her label's fault for being completely stupid with this release.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the only scenario I kinda want is that it leaks in September by Ultrasubeclipse and then her label rush releases it so they can promote it, go on tour and MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE. 

do we know what her label contract says about albums though? how many albums does she have to release through Warner/Atlantic before she's free? 

lABVyGE.png

The amount of songs we've heard since the exchange and anything thats been played live shows us what the album will sound like and most of the songs will make the cut. like for christ sake I'm listening to live songs with people screaming everyday since last year so i think I'm gonna like the album hahahah

Oh, I wasn't listening to anything she sang live. I've heard Bounce once, though  :P

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

"Stop leaking this album"

"I love this album so much"

Get the fuck outta here

calm down sweaty lmao

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz leaks have no effect on sales. If they'd released the album instead of stalling for so long, they wouldn't be suffering this problem. It is entirely her label's fault for being completely stupid with this release.

but the album is being released just not this year, i fucking want this album so fucking bad but i want it to have a good campaign and have videos and singles and all that shit and if it leaks i feel like her label would pull it or do some shit. idk y'all I just want this album and charli to do good  :flutter:

calm down sweaty lmao

but the album is being released just not this year, i fucking want this album so fucking bad but i want it to have a good campaign and have videos and singles and all that shit and if it leaks i feel like her label would pull it or do some shit. idk y'all I just want this album and charli to do good  :flutter:

the label has already fucked up in more ways than one could possibly expect

her management is tragic af so don't even expect a good campaign

I know charlie HATES leaks but if anything is to leak can it plz be anything thats not possibly from XCX3 i know half of the older demos could be used for her to give to another artist but i just want her solo stuff to actually do well and this album has the potential for her to gain a bigger audience. 

the label has already fucked up in more ways than one could possibly expect

her management is tragic af so don't even expect a good campaign

yeh but a tragic campaign is better then no campaign hahah this album is just gonna be too good to waste on a leak

I know charlie HATES leaks but if anything is to leak can it plz be anything thats not possibly from XCX3 i know half of the older demos could be used for her to give to another artist but i just want her solo stuff to actually do well and this album has the potential for her to gain a bigger audience. 

what are you saying omg. leaks barely affect her sales, only stans find out about leaks and they will buy it anyways. "bigger audience" yes it had potential but it was screwed up.