Fluorine

Charli XCX

wait girls I need to catch up did bounce leak?? 

also if gno hasn't leaked yet go leak it  :hooker:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

yes  :facepalm:  i'm a mess

goodbye bounce, it was a pleasure to think that you will be on the album :/

who cares at this point? we don't even know what kind of album we're going to get, like.. it can the an album full of songs like atap and boys

I understand Sophie speeds up his tracks live but Bounce feels like a song that should of just been that fast bpm originally anyway. It feels a bit weird at the current tempo. (Probs because I'm used to the live version)

That and the lack of the Kyary Pamyu Pamyu feature are the only complaints I have about the leaked version studio version. It's so good.

But Girls Night Out and No Angel are better so leak those - GNO immediately pls.

Guys, what songs did Charli do with Sophie and AG Cook that have been performed live but haven't leaked yet? Like I know No Angel, Girls Night Out, and Taxi, Round And Round, but what other ones are there?

Also screw the label because XCX3 was gonna be that album and instead it has filler-quality stuff like ATAP and Boys passing as singles. Ugh. UGH.