Whoopiedoo

Atlantic City, NJ @ Borgata Event Center - June 6th, 2015

First off...THE VENUE WAS SO FUCKING MESSY and the security downstairs were such pieces of shit.

but...

Lana was absolutely amazing. You could tell she was really enjoying herself and was so happy to be there 

Just wanted to say sorry to all the people who wanted hours for this show! It was a MESS. I got there an hour before it started since I didn't have vip and got a really close spot to the far left of the stage.

I will say this is the calmest Lana show I've ever been to! There was only one surge of pushing lol!! Also during this surge I got pushed to the front which was amazing and completely surprising! Thanks to all the fans being so chill at this show I really appreciated it!

Just wanted to say sorry to all the people who wanted hours for this show! It was a MESS. I got there an hour before it started since I didn't have vip and got a really close spot to the far left of the stage.

I will say this is the calmest Lana show I've ever been to! There was only one surge of pushing lol!! Also during this surge I got pushed to the front which was amazing and completely surprising! Thanks to all the fans being so chill at this show I really appreciated it!

Is this a joke? LOL this was my first, so I have no past experience. It was rough. The fucking escalators were killing me, everyone rushed to them and there were soooo many security guards screaming. This was all around 3:30

Like I said, I only got there an hour before. The surge of pushing I am talking about was during the show. At every other Lana concert I've been to, there is tons of pushing, people passing out, people getting hurt, etc. this one was a breeze comsidering lol.

Sorry about your bad experience!

Like I said, I only got there an hour before. The surge of pushing I am talking about was during the show. At every other Lana concert I've been to, there is tons of pushing, people passing out, people getting hurt, etc. this one was a breeze comsidering lol.

Sorry about your bad experience!

Oh no! I had the best night of my life  :D  :D  Where I was standing  (Third row/ a little towards the right of her) there was a shit ton of pushing and a girl passed out. It was not a bad experience, it was just definitely hectic. Maybe you were on the other side?