24 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   xmichyx

xmichyx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Time Online: 11d 13h 28m 2s

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:02 PM

First off...THE VENUE WAS SO :) MESSY and the security downstairs were such pieces of :).

but...

Lana was absolutely amazing. You could tell she was really enjoying herself and was so happy to be there 

• Greenwich likes this

#22 OFFLINE   Spac3gypsy

Spac3gypsy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Time Online: 5d 1h 15m 15s

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:22 PM

Just wanted to say sorry to all the people who wanted hours for this show! It was a MESS. I got there an hour before it started since I didn't have vip and got a really close spot to the far left of the stage.

I will say this is the calmest Lana show I've ever been to! There was only one surge of pushing lol!! Also during this surge I got pushed to the front which was amazing and completely surprising! Thanks to all the fans being so chill at this show I really appreciated it!
  • Greenwich likes this

#23 OFFLINE   Greenwich

Greenwich

Droppin' Acid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Fan Since:November 2012
  • Time Online: 47d 18h 45m 34s

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:09 PM

Just wanted to say sorry to all the people who wanted hours for this show! It was a MESS. I got there an hour before it started since I didn't have vip and got a really close spot to the far left of the stage.

I will say this is the calmest Lana show I've ever been to! There was only one surge of pushing lol!! Also during this surge I got pushed to the front which was amazing and completely surprising! Thanks to all the fans being so chill at this show I really appreciated it!

Is this a joke? LOL this was my first, so I have no past experience. It was rough. The :) escalators were killing me, everyone rushed to them and there were soooo many security guards screaming. This was all around 3:30

NoucgKt.png

#24 OFFLINE   Spac3gypsy

Spac3gypsy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Time Online: 5d 1h 15m 15s

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:31 PM

Like I said, I only got there an hour before. The surge of pushing I am talking about was during the show. At every other Lana concert I've been to, there is tons of pushing, people passing out, people getting hurt, etc. this one was a breeze comsidering lol.

Sorry about your bad experience!

#25 OFFLINE   Greenwich

Greenwich

Droppin' Acid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Fan Since:November 2012
  • Time Online: 47d 18h 45m 34s

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:35 PM

Like I said, I only got there an hour before. The surge of pushing I am talking about was during the show. At every other Lana concert I've been to, there is tons of pushing, people passing out, people getting hurt, etc. this one was a breeze comsidering lol.

Sorry about your bad experience!

Oh no! I had the best night of my life  :D  :D  Where I was standing  (Third row/ a little towards the right of her) there was a :) ton of pushing and a girl passed out. It was not a bad experience, it was just definitely hectic. Maybe you were on the other side?

NoucgKt.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users