Macintosh Manhattan

First trailer for Amy Winehouse documentary 'Amy' released ...

I'm hoping a movie theater decides to show it near me soon. I've been anxiously waiting to see Amy on the big screen! Unfortunately I also found out that David Joseph destroyed all of Amy Winehouse's demos that would've been on her 3rd album had she lived...and that really makes me sad. He claimed it was "a moral reason" 

Yeah, it broke my heart! He could have them released for free and/or have the money go to the Amy Winehouse Fundation.

He wasted her hard work :(

i am nothing and should be everything

I've heard this is really good and it got amazing reviews... I just need to see it... Has it come out yet? I know the poster says Christmas 2015 but I thought I heard about it coming out so I'm not sure....

Yeah It came out this month I manage to see it today actually.It's really moving,heartbreaking and thought provoking.I really recommend seeing it tbh :) 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Yeah It came out this month I manage to see it today actually.It's really moving,heartbreaking and thought provoking.I really recommend seeing it tbh :)

Ugh I need to see where it's playing here tbh. I'll check and (eventually) see it. I'm sure it's amazing

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I don't know if its the right word but I'm happy AMY won best documentary at the Oscars. Its well deserved :clap:

And of course Mitch had to hit out again at the director Asif Kapadia. 

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/mitch-winehouse-hits-out-at-amy-film-director-agai/401245

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371