James Dean

Iggy Azalea

Honestly no those were just her other collaborations and I could never tell Charli was half indian-ugandan. I don't follow either charli or iggy that much so I'm not sure if the charli xcx board knows

Honestly no those were just her other collaborations and I could never tell Charli was half indian-ugandan. I don't follow either charli or iggy that much so I'm not sure if the charli xcx board knows

lol we know Charli is half Ugandan-Indian, we had a 10 page discussion on the supposed old comment about Igloo being a "pop icon" that was taken out of context

It got messy real fast

BzhmW.png

News:

Trouble Official Music Video and Lyric Video

Britney Spears Reveals Why She Recorded with Iggy Azalea  "I saw her song on TV and I was like a kid in a candy store," she told Extra. "I was like, 'I love Iggy, I love that video, I want to work with her,' and it was really weird, because a week after that her manager was like, 'She's a huge fan of yours.' I was like, 'Let's do something together,' so it worked out."

Azalea announced she had started to work on her second studio album in January 2015.

In March 2016, Azalea revealed she had started a production company, having "bought the rights to a couple of books that I really like, and also some television shows from Australia that I really believed in and was a fan of when I was a kid, and I had some ideas to rework [them]." In July 2016, she announced that her company, Azalea Street Productions, had signed a deal to create original content for NBCUniversal.

On 12 June 2016, Seven Network revealed that Azalea had signed on to be a judge on The X Factor Australia.

New Album originally called The Great Escape is now Digital Distortion

It is scheduled for release in January 2017

220px-Digital_Distortion_cover.png

The lyrics to Team were garbage and the verses don't lead to a pay-off on the chorus. She needs someone else to just ghostwrite everything for her.

Her A&R failed her.

BzhmW.png

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE tumblr_inline_ona1y38iBe1qf89pq_500.gif