James Dean

Iggy Azalea

this is the worst song I have heard all year, and I am so extremely disappointed. I liked a few songs on the new classic but stopped liking her after the drama that went down and this just cements my view on her as a mediocre artist who sold out quickly into her career

smile.gif

this is the worst song I have heard all year, and I am so extremely disappointed. I liked a few songs on the new classic but stopped liking her after the drama that went down and this just cements my view on her as a mediocre artist who sold out quickly into her career

"all year" considering we are still in march.... anyway, mo bounce in the mutha fucking house :whitney:

giphy.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I was with her when Pu$$y was around, I liked a couple of songs icluding My World and was telling people to go check her out, but seeing what she's doing now I'm deeply dissapointed in what she's gone for. MO Bounce is unlistenable, didn't like Team either, won't bother listening to the album.

Shame :creep:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif