782anonymous

Doja Cat

im not going to degrade her, i believe she needs healing because she clearly has traumas and her only way of dealing with it is being edgy? seems very counter productive... people have been questioning her mental health for months now after shes done and said many questionable things.

That's also what I think. I read some of the accusations and even if I'm not sure some of them are true while others are, I think that if at around 16 she got to the point to continued going in online chats where people offended her/treated her in a bad way, she had serious psychological issues. If you go on an online chat where people offend you or say "bad" things, you'll most probably feel bad and get out, but perhaps if you have problems, like you hardly cope with people in real life and you have a lot of self-hate, you can get used to a toxic environment like this one. Also in some of her Instagram live I've seen, she didn't give off healthy vibes to me, especially the ones where she was drunk.

In my opinion she needs psychological help. I really hope she'll get healthier and realize that some of the things she says/do don't do her, and other people, no good.

I don't like the things she said (that I know of) and her humor is a little over the top for me sometimes, but, and I know I could be wrong, I don't think she has bad intentions.

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

Something about her has always rubbed me the wrong way and I can’t accept that apology (which was obviously written by her team instead of her). She’s repeatedly shown how immature and ignorant she is in her live-streams. The fact that she’s been in an racist incel chat group repeatedly and recently tells me all I need to know about her. There’s trolling, and then there’s using “trolling” as an excuse to why you’re doing fucked up shit.

More like Doja Rat

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Something about her has always rubbed me the wrong way and I can’t accept that apology (which was obviously written by her team instead of her). She’s repeatedly shown how immature and ignorant she is in her live-streams. The fact that she’s been in an racist incel chat group repeatedly and recently tells me all I need to know about her. There’s trolling, and then there’s using “trolling” as an excuse to why you’re doing fucked up shit.

All apologies are written by people’s teams gurl lol

People are so fucking dumb she obviously did nothing wrong and people just twisted the whole damn thing to make her look bad, they will be back once she drops Money On Me and Niggas Ain't Shit.

yes... yes... "OBVIOUSLY" LMAO

yes... yes... "OBVIOUSLY" LMAO

Well I mean if you watched her long ass live you'd be able to see that everything was pretty much cleared up. I don't think that the accusations are true anymore.