• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#161 OFFLINE   Tulips

Tulips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 09:28 AM

https://www.instagra.../p/CAmGIqnjHZP/ She finally released a statement about her racism scandal and tbh idk how to feel about it..

She's still a Tinychat user clearly and she's not denying she was on there but she's saying she wasn't on any racist chats or did racist stuff. 

• HANGINGFROOT likes this

#162 OFFLINE   wthebluemascara

wthebluemascara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 01:42 PM

im not going to degrade her, i believe she needs healing because she clearly has traumas and her only way of dealing with it is being edgy? seems very counter productive... people have been questioning her mental health for months now after shes done and said many questionable things.

That's also what I think. I read some of the accusations and even if I'm not sure some of them are true while others are, I think that if at around 16 she got to the point to continued going in online chats where people offended her/treated her in a bad way, she had serious psychological issues. If you go on an online chat where people offend you or say "bad" things, you'll most probably feel bad and get out, but perhaps if you have problems, like you hardly cope with people in real life and you have a lot of self-hate, you can get used to a toxic environment like this one. Also in some of her Instagram live I've seen, she didn't give off healthy vibes to me, especially the ones where she was drunk.

In my opinion she needs psychological help. I really hope she'll get healthier and realize that some of the things she says/do don't do her, and other people, no good.

I don't like the things she said (that I know of) and her humor is a little over the top for me sometimes, but, and I know I could be wrong, I don't think she has bad intentions.

giphy.gif

#163 OFFLINE   TrashMagiq

TrashMagiq

hiadtfawlmth-bihi stan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  • Fan Since:late 2012

Posted 25 May 2020 - 06:13 PM

lXX6LC8.png

#164 OFFLINE   late bloomer

late bloomer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 06:34 PM

Something about her has always rubbed me the wrong way and I can’t accept that apology (which was obviously written by her team instead of her). She’s repeatedly shown how immature and ignorant she is in her live-streams. The fact that she’s been in an racist incel chat group repeatedly and recently tells me all I need to know about her. There’s trolling, and then there’s using “trolling” as an excuse to why you’re doing fucked up shit.
  • Velvet Elvis, Serene Queen, ArtDecoDelRey and 1 other like this

#165 OFFLINE   Serene Queen

Serene Queen

You Have No Idea What I’ve Imagined Myself Saying to You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts
  • LocationA fabulous land beyond the maps
  • Fan Since:Before time

Posted 25 May 2020 - 06:50 PM

More like Doja Rat

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

#166 OFFLINE   Barry

Barry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, Scotland
  • Fan Since:2013

Posted 25 May 2020 - 06:57 PM

#167 OFFLINE   Coney Island King

Coney Island King

Expert Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,328 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:52 PM

Something about her has always rubbed me the wrong way and I can’t accept that apology (which was obviously written by her team instead of her). She’s repeatedly shown how immature and ignorant she is in her live-streams. The fact that she’s been in an racist incel chat group repeatedly and recently tells me all I need to know about her. There’s trolling, and then there’s using “trolling” as an excuse to why you’re doing fucked up shit.

All apologies are written by people’s teams gurl lol
  • late bloomer likes this

#168 OFFLINE   ArtDecoDelRey

ArtDecoDelRey

COCC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA
  • Fan Since:2014

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:53 PM

not lana's unfortunately

• Velvet Elvis, fl0ridakil0s, JamiDelRey and 6 others like this

Posted Image

#169 OFFLINE   Barry

Barry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 09:03 PM

not lana's unfortunately

Lana "I am my own team"

• late bloomer likes this

#170 OFFLINE   late bloomer

late bloomer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 10:49 PM

Not everyone’s. And just because it’s the norm doesn’t change how I feel about it. lol

#171 OFFLINE   Tulips

Tulips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:41 AM

She went on Instagram live now talking about the whole situation. It's almost 30 minutes long and she had bulletpoints of her debunking everything, she clears stuff up 

- The hair thing 

- The racist song

And much more

• True Romance and Neptune like this

#172 OFFLINE   callmedecember

callmedecember

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:02 PM

honestly, the way people "cancelled" (we all know how this works) her but keep stanning/listening to Azealia even after she's been openly homophobic and transphobic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yikes

• PrettyPartyNation, Escapism, True Romance and 3 others like this

giphy.gif

#173 OFFLINE   Doja Cat

Doja Cat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:02 AM

People are so fucking dumb she obviously did nothing wrong and people just twisted the whole damn thing to make her look bad, they will be back once she drops Money On Me and Niggas Ain't Shit.
  • True Romance likes this

#174 OFFLINE   Velvet Elvis

Velvet Elvis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:07 AM

People are so fucking dumb she obviously did nothing wrong and people just twisted the whole damn thing to make her look bad, they will be back once she drops Money On Me and Niggas Ain't Shit.

yes... yes... "OBVIOUSLY" LMAO

#175 OFFLINE   Tulips

Tulips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:26 PM

yes... yes... "OBVIOUSLY" LMAO

Well I mean if you watched her long ass live you'd be able to see that everything was pretty much cleared up. I don't think that the accusations are true anymore.

• wthebluemascara likes this

#176 OFFLINE   Barry

Barry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 01:31 AM

New song with Lil Wayne just released from the Deluxe version of his album, quite catchy.

#177 OFFLINE   Doja Cat

Doja Cat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 07:35 AM

New song with Lil Wayne just released from the Deluxe version of his album, quite catchy.

https://www.youtube....h?v=hQGcmVGt0cc

She did it again! A legend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users