kingadam

Unseen Lana interview for 'Big Eyes' movie

Aw she was cute. She didn't really answer the first 2 questions where the guy wanted to find out more about her creative process. Heh, she's like nooo you won't find out my secrets!!! Adorable :heart:

She seems to be in such a happy place in the interview its really wonderful to see her that state. I really hope some of that chirpyness has run off on Honeymoon. Also has anybody noticed how she is putting her point across much better to the press/public lately...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Aw she was cute. She didn't really answer the first 2 questions where the guy wanted to find out more about her creative process. Heh, she's like nooo you won't find out my secrets!!! Adorable :heart:

Yeah, during her whole answer, I was wondering what her point was, before realizing she probably didn't understand the question to begin with ... 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

omg when she's like "There's a lot of people involved" she looks so cute and adorable and she has such big eyes and omfg this is why We Love Her.

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

omg when she's like "There's a lot of people involved" she looks so cute and adorable and she has such big eyes and omfg this is why We Love Her.

XD It's like you are talking about a baby bunny :kiss: Cute

I personally love her because of her awesome songs but you're right, her beauty and quirky personality also adds to it a lot

XD It's like you are talking about a baby bunny :kiss: Cute

I personally love her because of her awesome songs but you're right, her beauty and quirky personality also adds to it a lot

hahhaa! She is a little bunny! omg

I knew I should've said "that's one of the reasons why we love her" ahahaha

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />