Sign in to follow this  
YUNGATA

Lana and Francesco in L.A (15th April 2015)

Gosh, I hope she never comes on here and reads these posts lol. We, her fans, drag her almost every time she does something. 

That said, the dress and the hairstyle are the worst. Burn those clothes and her stylist (or lack there of).  

tumblr_n90y9oYmu41qzj1pro1_500.gif

Gosh, I hope she never comes on here and reads these posts lol. We, her fans, drag her almost every time she does something. 

That said, the dress and the hairstyle are the worst. Burn those clothes and her stylist (or lack there of).  

Her "I don't care about fashion" attitude really isn't helping her  :defeated:

Oh well, we will just appreciate it all the more when she is all glammed-up for an appearance properly for once 

People shouldn't really care on how she looks and dresses so much.. if you like her and her music, what does it matter?

we're all different, and beautiful and ugly.. who cares? .. :)

she looks fine to me..

on another note>>

you guys should seriously check out Katy Perry- 'Part of me'. It was a 2 hour documentary on her, was on tv a week ago..

i'm not a Katy fan, but respect her and like some of her songs.. amazingly cool and real view on life of a megastar.

people like Katy and Taylor have insane tiring lives.. it would be hard.. I'd hate it. I''d look half dead in photos..LOL..

8 minutes ago, Disney Slut said:

Holy shit y'all were ruthless back in the day lol

and still ruthless to this day. i have NEVER in my life been in a fandom where the ‘fans’ criticize an artist’s appearance this much. i still see lana fans on twitter talking about her looking old or fat, or critiquing her outfits as if they’re joan rivers. genuinely never seen a fandom trash the person they stan this much - usually fans praise their fave not tear them down. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ