Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

I had a sneaking suspicion she was tied to this movie somehow after that instagram post yesterday. It was just a little too random and out of the blue for her not to be tied to this.  :creep:

Nothing scares me anymore.

I like it better than all of the other soundtrack songs. Big Eyes and I Can Fly were eh for me... and Once Upon a Dream was alright. But this sounds pretty good!

I don't know if it was the movie (which I'm really looking forward to) or the song or Ellen Burstyn saying 'Happy birthday, momma' or all of those combined but this made me so happy I was literally about to cry

:crying2: :oprah: :thumb3:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I really wonder when we will hear the full. Do you guys think it will be on Honeymoon since its not on the soundtrack?

Please give it to us sooooon Lana!!

What do you mean it's not on the soundtrack? It hasn't been released yet, just the score

smile.gif

I hope it goes on iTunes tonight or tomorrow. 

And yeah, I don't think this has anything to do with Hennymoon. The other single from the film wasn't included on the official soundtrack either.

Why people need to be so negative about a ballad written for a movie? It doesn't need to sound different from her usual stuff because that's the reason why the producers wanted her on the soundtrack in first place. It's a classic ballad with a cinematic feel and it fits perfectly the tone of the trailer.  :facepalm:  

But something about the timing of this release tell me this was last-minute decision to put her on the soundtrack ( maybe to get some buzz for the movie).