SarcasticBeauty

Life Is Beautiful

If this isn't real its a pretty believable set of verses. It sounds very Lana to me. I actually kind of like it if this is real - it is very dreamy and romantic. It's not earth shattering but considering what we already had from the snippet I don't think anyone thought this would be the next OTTR anyways. I find this extra exciting since I was just listening to the snippet earlier and thinking about this song and how beautiful it is. I'm a sucker for the cinematic, cheesy orchestra stuff; I actually really like all of Dan Heath's work with Lana (besides the two Big Eyes songs).

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

We did it for fun

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

We did it for fun

We did it for free

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Wait okay so do we actually know this is a full song? Has it ever been confirmed it was a full length track? What if the trailer just gave us the full song that we’re hoping to hear someday but that’s all it actually ever was? Like 45 sec.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Wait okay so do we actually know this is a full song? Has it ever been confirmed it was a full length track? What if the trailer just gave us the full song that we’re hoping to hear someday but that’s all it actually ever was? Like 45 sec.

im pretty sure it was like 3min or something

It’s registered with a time length of 3:36 iirc

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif