RileyThomas

Design a Lana Del Rey T-Shirt!

Hey guys, so the staff have been talking and basically LDR wants to set up a store selling Lana Del Rey related T-Shirts. However, we're not very good at graphics (well I speak on behalf of me on that one) so we are asking you guys to come to the rescue!

The challenge is simple. All you have to do is design a Lana Del Rey T-Shirt on Photoshop or any other image editing software and the winner will receive their T-Shirt design on a real T-Shirt as a prize. You can use any graphic/image you like as long as it's Lana related, text is fine too. You have about 2/3 weeks to submit your designs below so there is no rush. Remember to use a white t-shirt as your base and try and use a HQ image if you are using an image. Good luck!

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

basically LDR wants to set up a store selling Lana Del Rey

I want a music box, with SNL!Lana twirling to the tune of all songs in BTD.

http://listen.vo.llnwd.net/g2/4/2/7/7/3/901037724.mp3

9uDwW.gif

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I'm just going to throw this in before i forget. Its basic because picture are obviously owned by other people... also lets pretend its the regular born to die font because only the Italic would show up in my folder :(

Lanashirtentry.jpg

Still would be good to know if its one entry per person :P

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I think the same, they're great!

Where did you download the font? I downloaded it from here and it came with all the font styles.

I'll try to do something, but I'm not good at all with Photshop lol :P

I downloaded it from dafont; they're named correctly but instead of getting the 3 styles i get two outlined and one italic :/ Maybe they go funny in GIMP? I just checked on word processor and the regular shows up... what a pain. I guess i could redo them in crappy Paint

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png