zn7pfqzx2lxzrs5wxop8.jpg

Really great trio out of Brooklyn who are making their major label debut this year with their first album Don't You. They released a 4 track self-titled EP in 2013 which you can stream here: https://allwet.bandcamp.com

Also just recently released the lead single from the album, "Deadwater". This is a some delicious dream pop and I love it.

Get into them you guys. :w8ing:

H0bDaqU.gif

Yes they're so good I wasn't gonna make a thread because I wanted them all for myself lmao

Their EP is fucking amazing. "No Lie" is such a god damn good song.

"Don't Wanna Be Your Girl" does things to me :hair:

Okay I'm game. Only because the vocals aren't too samey like..."textbook female indie pop" vocals ya know

Nice song!

YAS KING OF LB APPROVES

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay I'm game. Only because the vocals aren't too samey like..."textbook female indie pop" vocals ya know

Nice song!

*rolls eyes* what a special snowflake enjoying only purely unique music

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I listened to the EP sometime last year and finally found a DL link for it :creep: 

I'm sure the full length will have the EP tracks on there though with our luck

BzhmW.png

Could you please send them to me? I can't find a good downloadlink for the EP and I'm curious how the unreleased songs are

Yeah sure! The "unreleased" is not exactly technically unreleased, but rather no longer available I guess or on iTunes. It's equally as good as the EP. Send me a PM :)

H0bDaqU.gif

*rolls eyes* what a special snowflake enjoying only purely unique music

I wasn't gonna make a thread because I wanted them all for myself lmao

:oop2: there's enough room for 2 snowflakes

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm sure the full length will have the EP tracks on there though with our luck

Man I hope not. That would mean only 6 new songs.

I was just introduced to Deadwater last week by a tumblr mutual. I was gonna make a thread for them, but I'm learning to not make threads for artists after I hear only one of their songs.

Edit: And I'm glad I didn't. I only like No Lie.

You should really giver them another go, i think you would really be a big fan. I can send you their stuff if you want.

H0bDaqU.gif

You should really giver them another go, i think you would really be a big fan. I can send you their stuff if you want.

Meanwhile you can send it to me :creep:

Apparently they also released some kind of 'EP' in 2012 called Old Bone/My Father/I Prefer The Light

u9cSdjQ.jpg

I have found the track 'Old Bone' here but where the rest of the tracks are, I don't know (maybe some of you guys can help out?)

Somehow I really dig their music, I'm going to explore around if I can find some more (idk if it's going to work out tho)