I saw them live a couple of months ago - there are so many tracks they did live that I'm excited to hear the studio versions of. They've been working on this album for so long, I'm reaaaaally excited and wish they'd hurry it up (for selfish reasons)

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I saw them live a couple of months ago - there are so many tracks they did live that I'm excited to hear the studio versions of. They've been working on this album for so long, I'm reaaaaally excited and wish they'd hurry it up (for selfish reasons)

Wow way to post about it in the thread after your concert, cool!!! Did "Weak" sound good? Do you know any other titles?

H0bDaqU.gif

Soooo far away wow

I'm actually beyond thrilled with the date because we already knew it wasn't coming this year pretty much and this album just FEELS like it should be a January album to me. Very pale white tones along with simplicity of vocals and instrumentals. Idk it just feels like a January album if I've ever thought of one tbh.

H0bDaqU.gif

@@THE1975 omg i don't even wanna listen to spoil anything else for myself, but that's awesome!! I'm most excited for "Small and Silver" and "Island".

Yours Truly put up a really excellent interview with them http://yourstru.ly/stories/wet

In it, a few possible titles for Don't You were revealed:

Weak
Wait for You
All the Ways

Looking back at this, looks like the only song we're not getting in studio quality is "Wait for You"... maybe on a deluxe edition? Kinda doubt it

H0bDaqU.gif