42 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   buster

buster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Time Online: 5d 9h 10m 24s

Posted 06 June 2015 - 12:21 AM

My friend and I already have VIP Pit tickets, but bought the Gold VIP Packages for early entry, plus the Silver is sold out, so Live Nation said we can still use our Pit tickets

The only VIP pit tickets sold were Silver VIP. If you didn't buy Silver, you don't have VIP pit tickets. If you bought regular pit tickets, you don't have early entry. Before entering the pit, they check for wristbands. So, if you enter early with Gold, you can only access your Gold seat. Its my understanding you won't be let into the pit until doors open for general public. You might be able to sneak through but so far, VIP Nation is pretty on top of it. Good luck!

#42 OFFLINE   komodo

komodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Time Online: 3d 7h 11m 9s

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:16 AM

I was in the centre of the pit, about 4-5 rows behind the front. LOTS of people were drinking and smoking. There were three groups of people around me were specifically trying to get hammered.
Insane amount of pushing and shoving. Lots of tackling, especially when she came down to the stage.
Overall I'd say great show. Bad crowd. Worst than last year at Sony Centre in terms of respect amongst fans.

Someone mentioned bandwagoners... I don't know about the seated sections but there were a lot of them in the pit. At least I assume so with them saying "lane-ah" and another group only talking about "Summertime Sadness".

#43 OFFLINE   komodo

komodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Time Online: 3d 7h 11m 9s

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:28 AM

Did anyone get emails for "upgrade packages" by Livenation/Experience?
I signed up for it... and when the day came that they were releasing upgrades the Toronto show disappeared from the app.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users