Viva

Baltimore Riots

These videos are graphic, is crazy how out of control the Police in US is. Police brutality exists everywhere but I never saw something like this because THEY NOW they are being filmed. This is the crazy part! Those guys are so sure nothing is going to happen after brutally assault those woman ON CAMERA, inside the police station. Unarmed women in custody! Crazy Cowards. Both white by the way.

2:14

MEGAN!? *pulls her hair* MEGAN, CAN YOU HEAR ME!?

Judging by the first video, they act like meatheads. No brain, only muscles. I wonder why though. How many US police officers have gone through a war experience? Are they taking anabola steriods or something similar? What's the motivation given to become a police officer? Do they try to live up to what they say? What are the psychical requirements to become a police officer in the US?

American journalists, if not citizens should start calling those who are responsible to ask questions if not infiltrate the police to see what's wrong.