harmonykorine

Zella Day

Zella just tweeted this photo with the caption "Answers" She's announced she has left her label and production deal and is creating new music.

She's coming!!!

45384041054_b92944a4d4_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Is Hollywood Records bad, or why do you guys think she wanted to be independent? I was wondering how she was allowed to take such a long break by her label lol

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Is Hollywood Records bad, or why do you guys think she wanted to be independent? I was wondering how she was allowed to take such a long break by her label lol

I think they might've disagreed on the direction she wanted to take with her music. Back in 2015 they had her scrap the video for High, so who knows what else they didn't like. I'm glad she's independent so she can do what she wants. 

She talks about the scrapped video here

I would never hurt you

Yeah HR has a long track record of shelving albums and throwing their artists in the basement. Both Aly&AJ and Selena Gomez have been vocal about their experiences. Apparently they aren't easy to work with lol

TjmiIK4.png

um wow i was obsessed with kicker three years ago & just rediscovered it and it is so good (minus mustang kids)

tbh i don't know why she's compared to lana so much, her sound is pretty different and her voice is pretty distinct unlike most lana knockoffs