harmonykorine

Zella Day

The Tigra chorus >>>>>

Need a studio asap. I listen to Ace Of Hearts allll the time... bop  :bop:

TjmiIK4.png

okay why is everybody saying that the name of the song is Tigra when it's written Tigre on my setlist ? Could it be because its the french word and since she was at Montréal she changed it for that or something like that ? 

UM7JOQb.gif

okay why is everybody saying that the name of the song is Tigra when it's written Tigre on my setlist ? Could it be because its the french word and since she was at Montréal she changed it for that or something like that ? 

She's been posting about it on social media as "Tigra" but who knows

TjmiIK4.png

I forgot to mention this but at Music Midtown she said that the new album would be coming in October and (I think) she said Man on the Moon would be one of the singles

Wait, really? You're sure? The ALBUM?

I don't think anyone posted it here, but she tweeted that Man On The Moon is coming in October. Are you sure you didn't just hear that?

I don't wanna get too excited but... I'm getting excited. :P

I forgot to mention this but at Music Midtown she said that the new album would be coming in October and (I think) she said Man on the Moon would be one of the singles

That is really soon considering there hasn't been much said about this album (as much as I know)

@ThirtyTwo @Kurt She either said October or November, either way it's coming really soon

Are you sure she meant the whole album...? Like a month ago her producer said Tigra wasn't even finished in the studio yet and that was supposedly (at least initially) going to be the lead single

TjmiIK4.png

Are you sure she meant the whole album...? Like a month ago her producer said Tigra wasn't even finished in the studio yet and that was supposedly (at least initially) going to be the lead single

I'm like 99% sure. Both Daya and Zella Day announced the arrival of their new albums at music midtown. One said October and one said November

A bit odd, but next month Zella is releasing a limited edition vinyl with 2 songs, "Hunnie Pie" and "Man On The Moon" http://rollingstoneindia.com/zella-day-off-the-record/

Can't wait to hear the studio of MOTM!!!  :D

TjmiIK4.png