harmonykorine

Zella Day

Didn't know she was working with Auerbach! This is gonna be her UV moment lol. However, I hope those two songs that she released a few months ago are not on the album. They kinda suck imo.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Didn't know she was working with Auerbach! This is gonna be her UV moment lol. However, I hope those two songs that she released a few months ago are not on the album. They kinda suck imo.

In an interview a few months back, she said Man On The Moon would be on the album for sure, and Hunnie Pie wasn't decided but also had a good chance.

In an interview a few months back, she said Man On The Moon would be on the album for sure, and Hunnie Pie wasn't decided but also had a good chance.

ugh I hope both make it, Hunnie Pie is so beautiful  :defeated:

I would never hurt you

I'm sorry am I reading this correctly did you just bash the mystifying Man On The Moon in the name of the god and the son and the holy spirit? Do my eyes DECEIVE ME OF THIS ABOLISHMENT? A disgrace on humanity. Truly. A PITY.

Anyways where is Ms. Day and why has she not released a lead single? Where is Tigra? Still shook from the live performances

TjmiIK4.png

I'm sorry am I reading this correctly did you just bash the mystifying Man On The Moon in the name of the god and the son and the holy spirit? Do my eyes DECEIVE ME OF THIS ABOLISHMENT? A disgrace on humanity. Truly. A PITY.

I mean it's good until it gets to the chorus, but that's me. Honestly, I love Zella's aesthetic more than her music, but I still listen to her. She's a better version of Miley for me  :lmao:

I'll look into those songs more, didn't know people cared for them like her previous music tbh  :toofunny:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Some lyrics were posted for a new song titled "Chinatown"

I haven't heard anything about it but could it possibly be legit? Seems sketchy. 

I'm not impressed by the lyrics and can't find anything on the song. 

I know she had a live stream where she performed a few new songs but I couldn't watch it.

https://genius.com/Zella-day-chinatown-lyrics

EDIT: turns out there is a song with those lyrics

despite the somewhat cringe lyrics i feel like it might be a bop 

https://twitter.com/ZellaDaysnews/status/840418525772636160

Some lyrics were posted for a new song titled "Chinatown"

I haven't heard anything about it but could it possibly be legit? Seems sketchy.

I'm not impressed by the lyrics and can't find anything on the song.

I know she had a live stream where she performed a few new songs but I couldn't watch it.

https://genius.com/Zella-day-chinatown-lyrics

Yes, this was the first song she played on the live stream. The second was 'Only A Dream'.

Zella is opening for Lana in Santa Barbara tonight! I'm so jealous of everyone attending the show. I suspected something may be happening between the two as they followed each other a little bit ago. Hopefully Zella opens for more dates (cough-new york-cough)

36935852782_06816aac77_z.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

:krylie: :xcry: :krylie: :xcry:

36938933732_f288d6cba8_z.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS