Sebastian

"Honeymoon" Included in New Tour Lyric Book

Easier to read:

CEmWTN5WIAEWM1c.jpg

It's not very different from her past stuff at all but naturally the roses between my thighs line is great lel

Happy era!

Actually "There are roses between my thighs" is the best line in the whole song.. The rest of it, it's just.... Random

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I really hope we see the same level of change and ingenuity in this song that West Coast had as a first single, but I'm afraid it might sound like her more recent work for Big Eyes. I remember how blown away I was by West Coast when it premiered because it sounded like nothing she had done before  :flutter:.

Hoping for something very jazzy and noir-esque and not another Heath-produced snooze-fest.

Is this not fulfilling your surrealist David Lynch Fellini noir fantasy :eartha2:

Hoping for something very jazzy and noir-esque and not another Heath-produced snooze-fest.

Maybe something like Million Dollar Man (live version, the one where she sings in red dress)... I could listen to that kind of jazz, and not something shitty like Gaga's album.. Sorry, not sorry

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

So she continues the trend of repeating the same phrase 3 times for the chorus, like in most UV songs

Good, I don't mind. Bring it Lana  :creep:

Also just by looking at the lyrics it seems like the bridge will be fucking brilliant, just like always  :flutter: