Hooray for Halsey!! she is an fricken amazing artist. i think she could be the next huge indie alt artist. Hurricane is an incredible song.

i just found her recently a few months ago.. waiting for more songs.. im sure any Lana fans would love her style/sound as well. i sure do.

:D

I just found this song. it's kind of a bop https://soundcloud.com/halsey-3/halsey-new-americana

she's a damn MESS on twitter but her music slays  :excited:

TjmiIK4.png

Haven't heard all of her songs, but the ones I have heard are great, especially when her voice goes deep, soulful and raspy.

Based on her tweets, her personality is AMAZING and she's spoken out about rascism, homophobia, classism, body negativity, other things most "known" people wouldn't, her awareness with society's problems is very refreshing.

Halsey is such a cool chick, ima so looking forward to hearing what her album badlands will be like.

googled some youtube interviews with her, and she is special.

some people are comparing her to others, but i think they are getting maybe lyrics styles, and stuff mixed up with other artists..

she sounds like Halsey to me! original and her own sound. i absolutely love Lizzy Grant, Katy, and others too,.

this girl Ashley shall make history too IMO.. :D

I'm obsessed with her song Hurricane :oprah:

Thats the first song of hers, that i heard and it grabbed me too. i love that song, its got such a cool vibe. Best heard on good headphones, to really hear the full sound of Halseys voice and the band as well. EMPTY GOLD, TROUBLE, IS THERE SOMEWHERE are all really good too..she has a very emotive voice and incredible tone/range.

edit: also a song called Ghost- check out the youtube  version- Halsey- Ghost- 1 mic, 1 take. She blew me away on the first listen.

Then I searched youtube, and she has songs like Castle, Control, Haunting, and a few other unrealesed

songs as well, shes also gonna be in 20,000 plus seat venues opening for Imagine dragons northamerica tour starting in few weeks. full tour.

Thats going to to give her even more huge exposure, and her hits on youtube are skyrocketing. This girl is going to get big fast.

Just heard Hurricane and I really liked it, I'm looking more into her music now.

Is all we have Room 93 or does she have more stuff?

edit: loooool remember when i was into trashley for like 3 days

Edited by West Coast

Just heard Hurricane and I really liked it, I'm looking more into her music now.

we also have a song called New Americana. I posted the soundcloud link earlier in this thread 

TjmiIK4.png

She also has a few unreleased songs that she's performed live (Castle, Hold Me Down, Colors, Roman Holiday, Control, and Haunting). You can find videos on YouTube.

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

Her EP is beautiful.

Trouble (Stripped) is reaaaal good. She's talented. Happy I get to see her soon!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18