Oh wow ... I mean, it's "just" the background color and the placement and type of font, but it's still REALLY REALLY similar.

I actually like the cover concept, but is she actually TRYING to get roasted for ripping of other artists?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Honestly though the font, the red background, the colors of the images- blue, gold, red, white (similar shades too), the arrangement...   :eek: 

Oh well, the arguments on instagram and twitter will be funny, glad I don't stan her!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I didn't really like Badlands but I will give her new album a listen :) Any word on what it will sound like?

Also I love the cover, but the title .... :awkney:

I read somewhere in an article that it's gonna have more commercial sound..h

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I don't like the red of the cover. It's not a color i really enjoy in general. The Badlands cover was SPECTACULAR I wished she did something similar...

Also the hunt wasnt "extra" is fun and it makes you excited. Stop complaning about everything.

I heard the leak and,

I love "Needed Me" by Rihanna.

ohhhh my god I just heard it too and it's just like Needed Me :toofunny: It still sounds good, but it's a complete ripoff lmao. I really wanted her to do better on HFK, but it looks like she's going to continue having a reputation as a derivative artist.  :crossed: