FIGHT ME BUT-

i know the song is generic but I can’t wait to see what happens to Luna & Prince of HFK and if she eventually finds the way for them to be together like the album cover hints I hope there are many more visuals waiting to be dropped I’m stanning so hard! Also Aureum’s aesthetic!!!

I love the promo and little details she's doing like twitters mirroring the plot random hints I wish Lana cared this much about her projects

Maybe Halsey should just make a movie and write the soundtrack songs but just not be in the movie or sing the songs

Maybe Halsey should just make a movie and write the soundtrack songs but just not be in the movie or sing the songs

I almost died from secondary drowning becuse of your tea in my lungs

I love you

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Y'all made fun of Halsey's singing voice for how long and now you're gonna turn around and say the vocals on Now or Never are boring? Which is it?

i never heard anyone say now or never vocals are boring. i actually like her singing style more this way.

tbh this is probably why i i am sketchy about Halsey- she claims to be an alternative artist but to me she was ALWAYS pop and this new era just proves it.

She may think 100% of what she does is raw and original but i believe otherwise. If shed just admit where most of her inspiration comes from & stop trying to 'get in' in the alternative lifestyle while still aiming for big radio hits then id appreciate her much more. 

I understand why some people find the video cringy or whatever, it is very pandering to that tumblr teen audience I suppose, however I believe it has pretty excellent cinematography and the song is catchy as hell. She's a smart and creative girl, I can't wait for the album.

H0bDaqU.gif

I watched the video twice and, even after hearing Halsey's explanation of what she was going for in the song and video, I still don't really get how this is connected or what's going on in the video. It feels a bit like a wasted effort, because other elements like the costumes, cinematography, visual style, Halsey's hair, etc., were on point and could have gone somewhere, but it just feels like an extended 6-minute montage of a film that never really happens, and that neither adds a deeper/alternative understanding of the song, nor really helps service the song's original meaning. 

I watched the video twice and, even after hearing Halsey's explanation of what she was going for in the song and video, I still don't really get how this is connected or what's going on in the video. It feels a bit like a wasted effort, because other elements like the costumes, cinematography, visual style, Halsey's hair, etc., were on point and could have gone somewhere, but it just feels like an extended 6-minute montage of a film that never really happens, and that neither adds a deeper/alternative understanding of the song, nor really helps service the song's original meaning. 

I think she said the video clip is only a portion of the whole story and its only one part thats "right in the center" of it, so I think since we don't have any context on the world or the beginnings of the story, its not really supposed to make complete sense until we get the other parts.

we will hear the Halsey x the Weeknd song before Lust For Life. bookmark me.  :creep:

i stg if that happens, i'll unstan the weeknd.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy