Not now or Never worst single of the year btw. Flopped in every way even after a number 1.

*it's what she deserves gif*

Kinda excited for some songs on the album tho

giphy.gif

Save your pennies with the Target 'Exclusive'. The 3 bonus tracks will most likely be from the deluxe edition.

If we go back to the days of BADLANDS, Target was the only store (excluding Japan) to sell the deluxe edition as a physical release......

Not someone with a Rihanna avi on a Lana Del Rey forum coming at someone for writing with the Weeknd when both have also written with him

Hm did i said it was something bad? I was implying that she's trying to get those famous people on her record to get a boost

BTW does that mean I have to like him because of that? Mess at this illogical ad hominem

And Rihanna never sang a The Weeknd composition :toofunny:

Please dont put things on my mouth unless it is a 8inch dick

Hm did i said it was something bad? I was implying that she's trying to get those famous people on her record to get a boost

BTW does that mean I have to like him because of that? Mess at this illogical ad hominem

And Rihanna never sang a The Weeknd composition :toofunny:

They're not on her record record, they just have writing credits. Its likely the Weeknd credit came from a song from his sessions with Benny Blanco/Cashmere Cat/Frank Dukes for Starboy and the Sia credit came from one of her sessions with Greg Kurstin. The producers probably played the unused tracks for Halsey and she decided she liked them and wanted to use them or parts of them, for her album. This is common industry practice, big names like Beyonce, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Drake, etc. do this all the time.

Also mess @ this Rihanna stan not knowing The Weeknd has writing credits on Woo