Poor Charlie Xbox, she's flopping so hard she needs to tour with this mess for some extra coins.... love her tho, just gonna pretend this didn't happen

giphy.gif

C-32mkFXoAIqfgO.jpg

:toofunny:

They're not on her record record, they just have writing credits. Its likely the Weeknd credit came from a song from his sessions with Benny Blanco/Cashmere Cat/Frank Dukes for Starboy and the Sia credit came from one of her sessions with Greg Kurstin. The producers probably played the unused tracks for Halsey and she decided she liked them and wanted to use them or parts of them, for her album. This is common industry practice, big names like Beyonce, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Drake, etc. do this all the time.

Cool info, but that still shitty as fuck. But imma keep in on my study board of "useless information"

You can just tell that she tries so hard to be 'edgy' and 'cool'... Even that tracklist is cringe worthy... I won't lie but those titles are dope but it just sucks knowing they're coming from her... because everything she does is based off of what's trending on tumblr..

And I fuck w/ PND heavily and Charlii XCX is a great artist.. they really downgraded as an opening acts for this tour..  :crossed:

I like the chorus a lot. There's some vocal production fuckery going on in the first verse which isn't present anywhere else in the song and that's a bit jarring to me but otherwise its like a 6/10

te deseo, cariño