wait, i thought she really did? 

Remember when she lied about having a miscarriage 5 mins before she went on stage or whatever? She's fucked in the head, honestly.

Was that a lie wtf I'm lost  :hdu:

Honestly how could you know if she lied lmao are you her doctors insider or what 

We honestly don't know so we take it for granted 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Honestly how could you know if she lied lmao are you her doctors insider or what 

We honestly don't know so we take it for granted 

go fuck yourself

a stable and rational person wouldn't announce to the world that she had a miscarriage right before a concert. artists of a higher caliber (beyonce, p!nk, etc.) kept their miscarriages a secret for years because they're already famous enough and don't need the negative attention that comes with it. a weird fame and attention hungry person who labels herself "bisexual, biracial, and bipolar" would.

I feel like this describes how I feel about Halsey a lot lmao.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

a stable and rational person wouldn't announce to the world that she had a miscarriage right before a concert. artists of a higher caliber (beyonce, p!nk, etc.) kept their miscarriages a secret for years because they're already famous enough and don't need the negative attention that comes with it. a weird fame and attention hungry person who labels herself "bisexual, biracial, and bipolar" would.

Don't get me started with the 'tri bi' dilemma. Problematic. Attention seeking. Makes me feel more sorry for myself and my sister for being biracial, bipolar and bisexual. God am I glad I've only ever illegally downloaded Ashley's music. 

Still can't believe she thinks Alternative these days = Alternative pop. That is just MAJOR discredit to legitimate alternative artists that are talented and unique. She needs a music education and to stop thinking she's something original. 

I love how she truly loves her fans, but I do not like her in any other respects...

Before Halsey makes me unstan since she won't keep her mouth shut, I've been trying to rate the album for the longest but this is it- best to worst. This album is still one of the top three of 2017 tbh, I already know. When will Lana 

Hopeless

Sorry

Walls Could Talk

Alone

Bad At Love

Now Or Never

Eyes Closed

Devil In Me

Lie (feat. Quavo)

Angel On Fire

Strangers

100 Letters

Don't Play

Heaven In Hiding

The Prologue

Good Mourning

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

a huge mess, disgusted eternally

DC93y5PXUAAE8EF.jpg

Iggy probably regrets from writing this

This is what i'm talking about when i say Halsey is trash. If you have bipolar problems, ok, but dont go Amanda Bynes on everyone and say terrible stuff about people, specially when they got your back. No one is better than anyone else, also Iggy never bought a fight with any artist that didnt came for her first, like AB, as far as i'm concerned

Also the Quavo situation............... i dont even know what to say.... if i had a single bit of respect for her work and inexistent integrity, clearly dont have it anymore

hfk still the album of the year, she could literally come out as a trump supporter and drag lana to hell and back and i'd still blast angel on fire every fucking day

:biblio:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

"when you go from selling out arenas to doing county fairs for $50 while people complain that your music is so loud that they can't hear the pig judging contest happening three tents over."

damn this dude is harsh but i kinda like him too.lol

i love Halsey and HFK is one of my fav albums of the year but her comments were completely uncalled for and very immature. while i hate igloo as an artist i think she handled the situation very well so good for her. the good sis needs to learn to stfu sometimes she's turning into demi 2.0 ugh

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

why the video narrator sounds like me in a discussion i'm fucking done

THE VIDEO

THE PART WHEN HE SAYS ABOUT LADY GAGA

I'M CRYING :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  

I remember her saying in an interview she had endometriosis a couple of years back which made (mostly) everyone immediately think she was lying when the miscarriage happened. We have absolutely no idea if she's lying because a pregnancy with the condition isn't impossible, just very unlikely. 

she probably lied about both (endometriosis and miscarriage)

most of ppl can't even think about their miscarriage, imagine talking about it openly

thank you

~~

halsey defended a homophobic and tried to drag someone that doesn't have anything to do with her

i don't believe in 90% of things she says (about bipolarity miscarriage endometriosis etc etc), i don't even think she is bisexual tbh

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u