47B3BA1300000578-5229839-image-a-120_151

eww. Another day another fucking junkie snorting shit. She and G-eazy better stop drugs before they end up like Lil Pisshole. :magikarp:

Another day another hideous post by you.

I don't fault her for doing coke, she's a celebrity, and her music has always hinted at drug use. It was sloppy to do it so openly when there are paps around especially as she has mostly young fans. Don't see the fuss about this one

eww. Another day another fucking junkie snorting shit. She and G-eazy better stop drugs before they end up like Lil Pisshole. :magikarp:

you realize you're on the forum of an artist who repeatedly sings about her love of drugs right?

Even from the first time I listened to her (it was Hurricane, and Gasoline), I thought "yeah this is cool I like the production", but I just could not get this feeling off my nerves, like I just did not like what she was trying to do...It was like she was doing everything she could to be original but it just wasnt working.

And this is why im not a fan of her radio-hits that made her break-through. I stick to her better songs like I Walk The Line, Roman Holiday, Empty Gold & Haunting cause they dont sound the exact same as the others

Haunting is her magnum opus HFK could never

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

While Halsey as a persona i dislike heavily (especially her character, it can be obnoxious) i can't deny i love the visuals and the themes and how she paints a picture and sticks to it- and she really does love her fans. 

also i went to her phx concert on Halloween and it was a fucking S H O W. She puts on incredible live performances and the background visuals were gorgeous and so appealing, i also loved how she played with her VIP members, allowing them to be the two houses and whoever cheered louder got their special song to be sung, ours was Hurricane :flutter:

HFKs concept was golden and I was genuinely crazy about it back in the day but then she just kind of forgot about the visuals she promised us

The storyline behind the album itself is inconsistent as well I thought she'd develop it more through MVs and tiny things like Twitter accounts for the houses, Luna & Solis but it never happened and I guess it won't :defeated:

HFKs concept was golden and I was genuinely crazy about it back in the day but then she just kind of forgot about the visuals she promised us

The storyline behind the album itself is inconsistent as well I thought she'd develop it more through MVs and tiny things like Twitter accounts for the houses, Luna & Solis but it never happened and I guess it won't :defeated:

this... it never went anywhere....

bad at love was already so random....

well let's see whats next

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

this... it never went anywhere....

bad at love was already so random....

well let's see whats next

It probably never will bc she's in a totally different mindset hanging out with G and doing cocaine on yachts now than she was when she was recording it while going through a breakup with Lido

Honestly mess

I hope she's at least happy and will deliver some nice music making all the new memories in LA