she's probably gonna go on twitter now and be like "I'm sorry....it was a mistake." like bit how is doing crack on a boat in front of the public eye a mistake  :toofunny: I mean I know I stan a couple legends who've done coke before but like, they don't do it in the public eye for all the fans to see.  :rip: plus, have you seen a person high on coke? it's kind of scary. I'm going to keep myself away from all that stuff..I don't wanna end up like that...

still don't know why you haven't been banned yet. maybe we should re-consider that. you're full of hate :)

Just because you don't like me doesn't mean I should get banned. Good thing you are not staff :) you would do a terrible job. I didn't say anything bad or wrong and I follow the site's rules, based on those rules I don't even deserve any ban. Halsey is snorting coke openly in public and stating the obvious thing is "hateful"? Give me a break.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Just because you don't like me doesn't mean I should get banned. Good thing you are not staff :) you would do a terrible job. I didn't say anything bad or wrong and I follow the site's rules, based on those rules I don't even deserve any ban. Halsey is snorting coke openly in public and stating the obvious thing is "hateful"? Give me a break.

Am talking about your previous actions :) You were making fun of a suicide victims' situation a couple months ago without any remorse, and you should be banned. we don't need more people like you on this site. if you were nice and decide to change, I wouldn't be saying that.

You have absolutely no respect for anyone, not even the dead. Go stick your obese thumb in your nasty infected rectum and give us a break by fucking off completely from this website. Nobody here needs to hear your ugly comments about people whose lives you don’t know shit about

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

can you send a link?  :worship:

I think it's the same one that leaked. It has the snare/hi-hits in the verse that the live version does as well as the same with the drums and stuff in the chorus - they're a little different in sound but i think it's just down to them using slightly different samples for live. 

Am talking about your previous actions :) You were making fun of a suicide victims' situation a couple months ago without any remorse, and you should be banned. we don't need more people like you on this site. if you were nice and decide to change, I wouldn't be saying that.

I never made fun of suicide victims don't twist it. We disagree on views, move on

I think it's the same one that leaked. It has the snare/hi-hits in the verse that the live version does as well as the same with the drums and stuff in the chorus - they're a little different in sound but i think it's just down to them using slightly different samples for live. 

oh okay! i just want a version that's like pretty identical to the live versions  :defeated:  i don't remember the version that leaked being that similar

You have absolutely no respect for anyone, not even the dead. Go stick your obese thumb in your nasty infected rectum and give us a break by fucking off completely from this website. Nobody here needs to hear your ugly comments about people whose lives you don’t know shit about

lmao ridiculous post

she's probably gonna go on twitter now and be like "I'm sorry....it was a mistake." like bit how is doing crack on a boat in front of the public eye a mistake  :toofunny: I mean I know I stan a couple legends who've done coke before but like, they don't do it in the public eye for all the fans to see.  :rip: plus, have you seen a person high on coke? it's kind of scary. I'm going to keep myself away from all that stuff..I don't wanna end up like that...

The fact that you think Crack and Coke are the same thing is enough to make me know that the rest of this post is an utter mess. Have you ever actually seen someone high on coke? Its really not scary at all.

Also for those of you freaking out about this, you do realize that you're on a Lana Del Rey forum right? I mean hell, Lana sold a coke stash necklace as merch.

The fact that you think Crack and Coke are the same thing is enough to make me know that the rest of this post is an utter mess. Have you ever actually seen someone high on coke? Its really not scary at all.

Also for those of you freaking out about this, you do realize that you're on a Lana Del Rey forum right? I mean hell, Lana sold a coke stash necklace as merch.

Actually, I meant to say coke, not crack. I got the two mixed up once in that post. I DO understand she sold that necklace, but Halsey was doing it out in semi-public. Idk man. I'm just kind of sensitive to that subject, and yes I have seen someone high on coke. It's scary because my best friend is addicted to it. It hurts to see someone do that to themselves. I previously acknowledged that I understand that my favourite singers have done it before also.

Another reason why @@Valerie is one of my favorite members

Rational and unapologetic

Crack is whack y'all

Rather strange to think members believe one must be banned for following the guidelines and disagreeing with them. Thank god for moderation

Oh, another big Hollywood film maker charged with sexual assault? Well, they're all doing it, its not a big deal anymore