she really is that upper class girl thinking she's the cool kid at the party taking drugs and getting wasted yeeeah  :toofunny:

something 90% of the teen girls & gays on this forum would agree with if this was not about Halsey.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

alien_salvatore_gif_RESIZED.gif skull.gifskull.gifskull.gifskull.gifskull.gifskull.gifskull.gifskull.gifskull.gifskull.gifskull.gif

It's baking soda :creep:

and by the way....are y'all really that shocked about her doing coke? i really think most of the pop girls we stan are out there snorting coke, it's not a big deal anymore

yea i know i'm late to the party but everybody's fav probably snorts/has snorted coke. it's like an industry thing.

edit: not saying everybody should go out and try it ahaha i'm just saying it's not uncommon.

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

bad at love is literally smashing and she gives us that. Strangers/ Alone deserved something 

no i wasn't talking about charts or stuff. it's just that i don't feel the vibe of the era at all. also the videos are boring, bad at love and now this... are just... so random and without any plot? i don't know maybe it's just me but this era is boring in terms of creativity