LMAO i just have to say that the talking part of the bridge in Colors (Stripped) is the CRINGIEST FUCKING THING IVE EVER HEARD in a song. Other than that, i like her vocals in the stripped version better

Also i never paid attention to Trouble before but i really love it. probably my favourite besides I Walk The Line and Haunting

I can't hold back from saying this. Iggys new video is like a ripoff of Now or Nevers aesthetic, except she does it BETTER. I just think it's so funny and ironic that iggy, who halsey made very clear is a "fucking moron" Does a video better than her.

Don't get me wrong, the iggy song is terrible and now or never was a somewhat bop, but, like, this is so GOOD see how it feels now Ashley babey? xoxo

She be fuming right now, let's not pretend

I can't hold back from saying this. Iggys new video is like a ripoff of Now or Nevers aesthetic, except she does it BETTER. I just think it's so funny and ironic that iggy, who halsey made very clear is a "fucking moron" Does a video better than her.

Don't get me wrong, the iggy song is terrible and now or never was a somewhat bop, but, like, this is so GOOD see how it feels now Ashley babey? xoxo

She be fuming right now, let's not pretend

savior is a bop shut your whore mouth

How do people not get banned for posting shit like that but I get nominated for rudest member?

Your rudeness is more consistent.

OT: Did a new song leak?

Iggys new video is like a ripoff of Now or Nevers aesthetic, except she does it BETTER. I just think it's so funny and ironic that iggy, who halsey made very clear is a "fucking moron" Does a video better than her.

I think Now or Never was more urban than this sacred aesthetic that Iggy delivered. There were some elements of it in Now or Never but it was among other symbols and Iggy only uses one of them. Needless to say neons and crosses are really common in videos now (mass media has finally caught up with 2012 Tumblr aesthetic lol)

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

New remix of Alone ft Big Sean & Stefflon Don is out now

DYNBSZ0UMAAoqWH.jpg?fit=1200%2C1200

tbh shes stupid for making Alone the third single that song is terrible

How fucking dare she take the card that belongs to The Love Witch

But yeah its a terrible song too. It was the first song i listened to when the full abum came out (other than the NoN, EC) and skipped at the chorus, cause, ew. i would go as far to say its the worst on the album. Heaven in Hiding, Devil in Me and Dont Play would make way better singles and promo for the album

Selling my Halsey ticket because my friend only JUST told me (and only because i asked her for the 4th time) that she cant get the concert day off work, when she's known for weeks. Im really pissed off, like what kind of friend hypes up going to a concert with you, then doesnt tell you when she cant go? And id rather get some money back from the ticket than go alone so. ugh this whole thing has just been a bad experience

I really like Alone, I think it's one of the best songs of the album, but the remix sucks. No flow at all

Completely true

The remix was unnecessary

Selling my Halsey ticket because my friend only JUST told me (and only because i asked her for the 4th time) that she cant get the concert day off work, when she's known for weeks. Im really pissed off, like what kind of friend hypes up going to a concert with you, then doesnt tell you when she cant go? And id rather get some money back from the ticket than go alone so. ugh this whole thing has just been a bad experience

Sorry to hear, but you should try going alone! Just show up kinda early and make friends in line. I do this sometimes and I really enjoy it. You can make new friends and it’s freeing to be able to do what you want to do!

Sorry to hear, but you should try going alone! Just show up kinda early and make friends in line. I do this sometimes and I really enjoy it. You can make new friends and it’s freeing to be able to do what you want to do!

Aw thank you for the reply!  If it doesn't sell,  Ill definitely go alone but not make friends with other people there cause I'm a fake fan and not trusting Halsey = not trusting her fans hahaha  cause I wouldn't mind lingering at the back of the venue :) 

Aw thank you for the reply! If it doesn't sell, Ill definitely go alone but not make friends with other people there cause I'm a fake fan and not trusting Halsey = not trusting her fans hahaha cause I wouldn't mind lingering at the back of the venue :)

My sister is Halsey stan and I try so hard not to say anything bad about Halsey around my sis hahah. But i’d probably go to a show with her and not talk to anyone either. They seem shady