MV is out now

I wish it wasnt lmao

She butchered the concept to the point of me hoping it's the last video to come because of the plot's inconsistency

I'm ashamed of supporting this album now tbh without the visual aspect that she promised to deliver it's only a decent pop album nothing spectacular

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Damn it's a really good video. Has me surprised bc finally good aesthetics,  but I'm just confused at what it meant and when in what part of the story it takes place,  cause she has her hair cut already, but I thought Alone was meant to be one of the first parts of the story

Anyway the whole thing is not a love story,  it's a shit story because she chose a shit inspiration imo (r+j) 

Damn it's a really good video. Has me surprised bc finally good aesthetics,  but I'm just confused at what it meant and when in what part of the story it takes place,  cause she has her hair cut already, but I thought Alone was meant to be one of the first parts of the story

Anyway the whole thing is not a love story,  it's a shit story because she chose a shit inspiration imo (r+j) 

Remember when she told us to buy deluxe where the tracklist is chronological to the story's progress?

Where's the story sis?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Remember when she told us to buy deluxe where the tracklist is chronological to the story's progress?

Where's the story sis?

Right!?  It's actually ridiculous,  like if some really hardcore fans have decoded it all,  then that's great but I'm not searching for it  :crossed:

But anyways I enjoyed watching it cause it was something different and cool

Do you think she will release new music this year?

I know her era is still going, but it's not actually going that well even though her team is really trying, and I am ready for new music from her

Do you think she will release new music this year?

I know her era is still going, but it's not actually going that well even though her team is really trying, and I am ready for new music from her

doubt it, she will release remixes for the rest of the era

hfk sucked so much 

apparently she's starring in a movie based on her life....

Sony Pictures and Halsey have just closed a deal with the intention to make a movie based around the singer/songwriter’s rocky rise to fame. As Deadlinereports, Sony hopes the movie acts as a launchpad for Halsey’s career, similar to what 8 Mile did for Eminem. If you’re familiar with 8 Mile and Halsey, this might sound like a stretch. But, along with their respectively troubled pasts, Halsey and Eminem seem to share a disdain for the mainstream while existing within it.

https://www.stereogum.com/1993451/new-halsey-movie/news/

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Noah fence to any Halsey fans here but personally I don't see how her music has had ANY kind of impact in the music industry whatsoever. Her music sounds like the most basic white girl crap I've ever heard and now she's getting a movie? Keep it hoe.

medium.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Is she going to star in Ratatouille 2?

rudeness is not saying something unpopular or having a different opinion.

Calling people things like "whore" is being rude.

Didn’t know you became some type of SJW :) didn’t you always complain about people being so SJW on here? lol

Is she going to star in Ratatouille 2?

Didn’t know you became some type of SJW :) didn’t you always complain about people being so SJW on here? lol

LOOOOL

a) Calling me "some type of SJW" cause I think a straightforward insult like "whore" is not something you should just call another member on here and b) making snappy comments on something I wrote over a month ago. You should definitly re-evaluate your attitude.

And - fun fact - I don't complain about SJWs. I complain about people try-harding to be "woke" and "aware" about issues that just aren't issues - simply because they want to be offended or because they like to lecture other people.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!