I said it before and I'll say it again. HFK is much better than Badlands. BL isn't a bad album per se... but some of the songs on there are just sooooo "tumblr aesthetic bubblegum cigarettes it's fun to be suicidal" etc. HFK is more mature sounding to me and since I haven't overplayed it it hasn't aged bad for me at all.

TjmiIK4.png

but is it worse than one of the 2 throwaway interludes on the album?  i don't think so

i still love a lot of badlands but even some of it (new americana is unlistenable for me nowadays except for the bridge) is not holding up too well.   i think lie is gonna age even more poorly than it already has

I think so, so that's that. I listen to what I like, so idgaf what you think.

I didnt like Alone until the video came out, and then i really began to appreciate the album version without the 2 collabs.

Badlands was a great album, but still, theres like 4 or so that i never liked and never will. Namely Ghost, New Americana, Drive and Young God.

HFK was pretty impressive but only half the songs are actually good songs. I only wish she had made it feel like a whole world/kingdom, the way she teased it as.

but is it worse than one of the 2 throwaway interludes on the album? i don't think so

i still love a lot of badlands but even some of it (new americana is unlistenable for me nowadays except for the bridge) is not holding up too well. i think lie is gonna age even more poorly than it already has

^!!!!

I said it before and I'll say it again. HFK is much better than Badlands. BL isn't a bad album per se... but some of the songs on there are just sooooo "tumblr aesthetic bubblegum cigarettes it's fun to be suicidal" etc. HFK is more mature sounding to me and since I haven't overplayed it it hasn't aged bad for me at all.

Tea!

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

is this really her natural hair? I had no idea

https://twitter.com/halsey/status/1028057899778617344

Yeah i remember from her insta post like 2 years ago , this one or a very similar one, she was saying she was proud of herself for showing her natural hair for once. What i dont get tho is how she gets it so straight when its so short? Does she perm it? Cause surely you cant get a straightener that close to your scalp. But idk, im no hair expert

GettyImages-538245628.jpg