Hopeless Fountain Koochie

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Graveyard was not what I was expecting. On first listen I was like ugh no. But I had the vibe stuck in my head and I have to say it's noe one of my fave new releases.

I'm excited for her new album, especially how she described it as her realising she's not angry anymore, but wow she's still going on about how it's not pop? ASHLEY, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IT WILL BE POP NOW, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?! JUST EMBRACE IT.

But I'm a bit iffy about the name of the album. I know as she has bipolar she has every right to use Manic as the title, but I can already see people are gonna exploit that word because of it and use it to make themselves seem edgy and deep when they have no idea what manic is really like. 

kinda bummed out nightmare wont be on the album much less the album wont have that sound at all. that's what we need right now, not more basic pop ballads like graveyard. hopefully the following one will follow that dark sound 

I prefer Graveyard single cover than the actual album cover. IDK, something is off about it and I don't like it. It also reminds me a bit of Lover album cover.

EDIT: Oh, and isn't it, like, too early for a lead single considering the album will be out in January?

2. Do you think she'll ever perform Graveyard to promote it?

3. Can we expect the video for Graveyard?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Just came here to say that Graveyard slaps. This album may put her back on my radar if it’s in the vein of Graveyard, WM, and Nightmare

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Just came here to say that Graveyard slaps. This album may put her back on my radar if it’s in the vein of Graveyard, WM, and Nightmare

nightmare is out of the album, she confirmed on twitter when she went on a rant the other day.

Also, tour kicks off in Spain and guess who's not going

giphy.gif

Clementine sounds like some sappy song of a sad or romantic scene in a TV drama show and im not feeling it. It reminds me of that awful song used in New Moon where Bella is depressed looking out the window for months. 

It would have been better if she cut the main vocals and just went with the background ones. 

omg clementine is so good! i wish she referenced the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind tho but it’s whatever. i really loved it and it’s miles better than graveyard for me

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever