New song by Bring Me The Horizon fearing Halsey

Part of their new ~GO TO~ project

This is definitely related to their song In The Dark- Halseys addition to it. She's posted on her (Instagram/Snapchat??) story herself listening to In The Dark.

It's very clear that Olli Sykes and Halsey can relate to each other by having been cheated on.

what was with that gaga horse music video scene?

she's just embracing "referencing" other artists?

she referenced lot of other women, go check her twitter she posted pics of the inspirations

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I loved all her work up to nightmare so much, but since then....what happened? :(

This latest song is just as disappointing as finally beautiful stranger was.

With graveyard I was at least able to force myself to like it.

not a huge halsey fan but nightmare and you should be sad are sooooo good, what other songs by her do you recommend?

For me personally, nothing from her has really topped her first album Badlands. From that album I’d recommend Roman Holiday, Haunting, Drive, Colors, and Hold Me Down, though the whole album (especially the deluxe edition) is pretty good. All of Room 93’s pretty solid too. From hfk I’d recommend Heaven in Hiding, 100 Letters, Hopeless, and Sorry

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

has she ever expressed interest in country before? this feels a little random

The man she's sleeping with at the moment (Evan Peters) is a huge fan of country music especially Kasey Musgraves. 

That should explain her fascination with country at the moment.

Every time she changes fuck partners and they like a certain type of music, she goes with what that guy likes. For example, G Eazy - rap. Yungblud - rock, so on and so fourth. Now it's country because of Evan. But don't worry. Since she switches men like underwear and hair color, she'll have new dick soon enough and with that a new sound. 

The man she's sleeping with at the moment (Evan Peters) is a huge fan of country music especially Kasey Musgraves.

Every time she changes fuck partners and they like a certain type of music, she goes with what that guy likes. For example, G Eazy - rap. Yungblud - rock, so on and so fourth. Now it's country because of Evan. But don't worry. Since she switches men like underwear and hair color, she'll have new dick soon enough and with that a new sound.

giphy.gif

... so did you get it out of your system?

giphy.gif

did you get the job?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I loved all her work up to nightmare so much, but since then....what happened? :(

This latest song is just as disappointing as finally beautiful stranger was.

With graveyard I was at least able to force myself to like it.

for real tho. Selena, Taylor and now Halsey(+Ariana if we consider the major downfall from DW to S/TUN)....it's the "Very bad album after a GREAT one" year apparently...

also, without a solid concept she seems lost. HFK was and still is a stainless record, Badlands and Room93 too.

for real tho. Selena, Taylor and now Halsey(+Ariana if we consider the major downfall from DW to S/TUN)....it's the "Very bad album after a GREAT one" year apparently...also, without a solid concept she seems lost. HFK was and still is a stainless record, Badlands and Room93 too.

But HFK was also a Very Bad Album after a Great One tbh. It’s so bland and dull compared to Badlands and Room 93

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I didn't even know her and yungblud were over?

But anyway. I don't like the new song, but kinda cool video... I guess...seems she's just trying to make a point, to more than just G-eazy, and I don't get it.

Hoping for some more chill upbeat stuff like Graveyard on the album. Beautiful stranger I think is still good, but I haven't listened more than a few times.

But HFK was also a Very Bad Album after a Great One tbh. It’s so bland and dull compared to Badlands and Room 93

it's just a diffrent style of electropop, more hip hop oriented. It's my personal fave by hers because it's sooo well packaged musically, conceptually and visually wise.