15 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

I need that Nightmare Styled EP she said she wanted to work on :thirst:

Yes! Gimme that Nightmare / Experiment On Me side project! Ugh, honestly that sound suits her so so well! I'd be kinda bummed if we got Badlands 2.0.

badlands is honestly the only halsey album i’ve ever liked. absolutely no skips, pop perfection. loved the concept too and i was always mad that she never fully finished it but since she’s going back omg... i might have to restan, i think she’s a queen. still confused about how she never finished the hfk concept though 

I wonder what has prompted her to revisit Badlands. I'm seriously interested in the psychology and memories behind it, so I hope she's okay, and hopefully maybe she wants to do it for her peace of mind or something, like facing her past to move forward

3 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I wonder what has prompted her to revisit Badlands. I'm seriously interested in the psychology and memories behind it, so I hope she's okay, and hopefully maybe she wants to do it for her peace of mind or something, like facing her past to move forward

Maybe she's felt the desire to build upon the concept after COVID-related isolation – leaving the isolation of staying home to escape in the Badlands for the duration of a creative project?

i think this is for the anniversary btw, next friday is 5 years since badlands. i’ve also read about a film/documentary... so i’m excited.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I wouldn't mind an anniversary edition of BADLANDS, maybe with unreleased cuts? I'd love the final version of Garden for example. But I'm hoping she's not gonna do some sort of BADLANDS 2.0 as her next project.

she revived her visitbadlands.com site and if you click “yes” and then enter the password “keeprunning” a sign that says “5 years is a long time” pops up

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

she revived her visitbadlands.com site and if you click “yes” and then enter the password “keeprunning” a sign that says “5 years is a long time” pops up

what happens if you call the number? i live outside the US so i don't wanna risk my phone bill shooting up

3 minutes ago, partymonster said:

what happens if you call the number? i live outside the US so i don't wanna risk my phone bill shooting up

they give you the password, i didn’t call either but i found out on twitter