(Possibly) dumb question but is there a non-"stripped" version of Trouble that exists?

There are versions that exist, but they're

unleaked. She made a bunch of really "big" versions of the song, but they ended up putting a piano demo on the final EP.

I was kinda hoping that she'd put an unstripped version on Badlands...

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

There are versions that exist, but they're unleaked. She made a bunch of really "big" versions of the song, but they ended up putting a piano demo on the final EP.

I was hoping that she'd put an unstripped version on Badlands...

Thats kind of what I assumed. I hope it leaks, I'd like to hear how it sounds

What is up with the new version tho? The new bridge is kinda... lame? I don't know. I read that she couldn't get the rights the to a Biggie sample in the song or smth, so she had to rework the whole thing.

lABVyGE.png

@@Sucker are you talking about the instrumental of the bridge or the fact that she completely leaves the bridge out when she does it live?

The fact that she talks over it. She does it at every show, so I actually think that is the new bridge :rip: 

lABVyGE.png

The fact that she talks over it. She does it at every show, so I actually think that is the new bridge :rip:

I think it's just for the live shows, because her little speech is different every time

oh, you sure? i really hope so.

Yeah like sometimes she talks about marriage equality and in the clip you posted she talks about her hair, and when I saw her in Detroit she talked about coming from a mixed race household. I'm really hoping she keeps the original bridge tho

Yeah like sometimes she talks about marriage equality and in the clip you posted she talks about her hair, and when I saw her in Detroit she talked about coming from a mixed race household. I'm really hoping she keeps the original bridge tho

oh, okay. prayer circleeee

lABVyGE.png

What is up with the new version tho? The new bridge is kinda... lame? I don't know. I read that she couldn't get the rights the to a Biggie sample in the song or smth, so she had to rework the whole thing.

When is this trend of people singing along to songs while they video them going to end?

When is this trend of people singing along to songs while they video them going to end?

...I do that... all the time....

(not that i upload them tho, of obvious reasons :lmao:)

lABVyGE.png

finally listened to the Room 93 EP in full and

Is There Somewhere - terribly boring, I can't remember anything about the song whatsoever

Ghost - I actually like this song and would probably listen to it again

Hurricane - vocal delivery is similar to the song of the same title by MS MR, I'd have to be in a certain mood to listen again

Empty Gold - her vocals need more strength behind them to really amp up the song

Trouble (Stripped) - I liked this one too, but stripped...really? The vocals have been edited

BzhmW.png

finally listened to the Room 93 EP in full and

Is There Somewhere - terribly boring, I can't remember anything about the song whatsoever

Ghost - I actually like this song and would probably listen to it again

Hurricane - vocal delivery is similar to the song of the same title by MS MR, I'd have to be in a certain mood to listen again

Empty Gold - her vocals need more strength behind them to really amp up the song

Trouble (Stripped) - I liked this one too, but stripped...really? The vocals have been edited

The MS MR thing is so true, part of the reason why I dislike Halsey is because she sounds like a MS MR knockoff imo

C7EJSFg.gif