i just think it's stupid going into a thread about someone you don't like just to say rude things lol like ignore what you don't like and let others live

Exactly. Well said. Totally agree. 100%.

Maybe with the new 'management' here on this site, things will finally get better.. Time will tell. :O :D

rat

Spit my water out at seeing this randomly here. To be honest , I used to not like halsey at all because I thought she was taking Lanas sound, aesthetic, style, etc. And I thought she'd eventually fade out and become irrelevant but I'm quite stoked to see how far she's made it. Her voice isn't that great but just her over all personality and character is enough to take her where she needs to be. I'm not a fan of all her music but some of her songs are pretty dope. She's really making a name of herself which takes work. I still cringe at some of the Influences Lana has obvs had on her (Daddy fetish, BTD sound, pity party story, etc. ) I am not her biggest fan but at this point i respect her. 

rat

Spit my water out at seeing this randomly here. To be honest , I used to not like halsey at all because I thought she was taking Lanas sound, aesthetic, style, etc. And I thought she'd eventually fade out and become irrelevant but I'm quite stoked to see how far she's made it. Her voice isn't that great but just her over all personality and character is enough to take her where she needs to be. I'm not a fan of all her music but some of her songs are pretty dope. She's really making a name of herself which takes work. I still cringe at some of the Influences Lana has obvs had on her (Daddy fetish, BTD sound, pity party story, etc. ) I am not her biggest fan but at this point i respect her. 

oddly enough this is the one of the main reasons people can't stand her

BzhmW.png

:party: Badlands went platinum in the U.S! 1 million sales!  :party:

YES! Massive Congratulations Halsey!! :gclap: :D  I'm so, so, so happy and proud of her, Greg, Nate, Vinnie, and her production team,

I think it may go multi platinum album.. things are just going crazy right now..

also, Closer is #1 - for 3 weeks running.., biggest sales increases and all that stuff..

cant wait for Kingdom.. :D :D

Halsey is slaying right now. Is Badlands double or triple platinum yet? Closer is smashing #1 for going to 7 weeks!! amazing,

anyway, does anyone know if Halsey covered Mad world ever? the announcers on the iheart concert mentioned it, and i've never

seen it.. couldnt find it..that would be amazing from her if she did.. :)

Halsey is slaying right now. Is Badlands double or triple platinum yet? Closer is smashing #1 for going to 7 weeks!! amazing,

anyway, does anyone know if Halsey covered Mad world ever? the announcers on the iheart concert mentioned it, and i've never

seen it.. couldnt find it..that would be amazing from her if she did.. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxiywJBxNow

lABVyGE.png