yeah, after she came out as a trump supporter - i can't tolerate her. i hope she burns. :willcut:

she's a trump supporter??? i didn't know that honestly... i didn't like her because she was so... i don't want to sound problematic but you know like the perfect  product for tumblr - kinda pretentious lyrics perfect for "aesthetic" edits, biracial, bisexual etc... and all her fans praising her like she was some kind of goddess - that's why i didn't like her

as i said i started to like her music lately

i had no idea she supports Trump ew

nsaalk.jpg

she's a trump supporter??? i didn't know that honestly... i didn't like her because she was so... i don't want to sound problematic but you know like the perfect  product for tumblr - kinda pretentious lyrics perfect for "aesthetic" edits, biracial, bisexual etc... and all her fans praising her like she was some kind of goddess - that's why i didn't like her

as i said i started to like her music lately

i had no idea she supports Trump ew

it sucks too because i LOVE her album so much. i get the TUMBLR vibe she gives off. that's what she's for. she's just a more popular version of Lana with even more childish lyrics. lana is a bit more mature in her delivery and production/image. but yeah, HALSEY is trash.

yeah, after she came out as a trump supporter - i can't tolerate her. i hope she burns. :willcut:

This is not true.

I don't like the girl, but she blacked out her avatar on Twitter which was part of the 'Not My President' campaign. She actively supported Bernie Sanders. She said she was terrified about Trump winning. There's nothing to support your claim. Stop trying to be messy, and stop believing what you read on Tumblr

BzhmW.png

This is not true.

I don't like the girl, but she blacked out her avatar on Twitter which was part of the 'Not My President' campaign. She actively supported Bernie Sanders. She said she was terrified about Trump winning. There's nothing to support your claim. 

let me correct what you typed out ...

i simply removed the last part - much better.

thank you for stating some facts, still no proof of this was posted but thanks for taking the time to explain.

see how a mature conversation works ... 

b24fe64207f670c1710f1cd85346e0c8.jpg

she is not a trump supporter, now live ur life in peace.

and again, if you (not directed to someone in particular) don't like her i don't understand why you're always in this thread talking sh*t about her, just stop. leave her alone, do something else, bYE

I hate when people assume things with no facts to back up anything they say, she is just trying to live her life and make music, stop spreading rumors and hating on her for the hell of it.

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

alright! so she is not trump supporter... i still don't like her persona but i'll stay quiet as long as i enjoy her music :D

speak your truth - you still enjoy her music. you can say whatever you want about her. don't let these trolls tell you otherwise.

speak your truth - you still enjoy her music. you can say whatever you want about her. don't let these trolls tell you otherwise.

i think there's a big different between spreading false rumors and calling her TRASH and saying your opinion about her. 

i'm not saying that you have to like her, you can dislike her and hate her, do what u want, just... shut the f*ck up if you're in her thread. no one needs negative comments or hate here, so BYE pt.2

i think there's a big different between spreading false rumors and calling her TRASH and saying your opinion about her. 

i'm not saying that you have to like her, you can dislike her and hate her, do what u want, just... shut the f*ck up if you're in her thread. no one needs negative comments or hate here, so BYE pt.2

someone is triggered. :pls:

stop fighting guys :defeated: :defeated:

i feel bad for bringing up this thread :defeated:

make love not war

:runs: