you know i wanted to give this twit a chance and her song castle on her badlands album was pretty good so i sat through the first five songs on her trash album and i only wished i wasnt so disgusted that i could've said something nice. another bland forgetful star.

chanel-5.gif?w=1100

Congrats  :gclap:

well you (along with many others) have always felt the need to come in here and post a variation of the same words...like

this a thread for halsey, for fans. this is literally like some troll making an account on lanaboards, A LANA DEL REY FAN FORUM, and complaining over and over about how much she sucks

nobody cares about what negative shxt you have to say about her, but it is annoying to see a useless comment over and over, so of course someones gonna say something

well you (along with many others) have always felt the need to come in here and post a variation of the same words...like

this a thread for halsey, for fans. this is literally like some troll making an account on lanaboards, A LANA DEL REY FAN FORUM, and complaining over and over about how much she sucks

nobody cares about what negative shxt you have to say about her, but it is annoying to see a useless comment over and over, so of course someones gonna say something

youve done the same thing so try again this is an open forum and this isnt a halsey forum, this is a lana  forum so i can share my opinion all i want. people come on here to bash lana as well. i always seem to be picked out of the bunch 

youve done the same thing so try again this is an open forum and this isnt a halsey forum, this is a lana  forum so i can share my opinion all i want. people come on here to bash lana as well. i always seem to be picked out of the bunch 

THIS IS A HALSEY THREAD THOUGH. GO TO ANY ARTISTS' THREAD AND TALK SHXT ABOUT THEM AND SEE IF YOU DONT GET ATTACKED. like obviously if this thread has 90 pages of course there are people that like her. when people bash lana duh they get attacked so why would this be any different?

so you can make judgments on what you dont like but i cant?

also i just realized that 15 other people on this thread said stuff and even worse than i said so you just convienently  pick my comment, sure jan

lol when was the last time i posted here? i've ignored most of the dumb shit people say but you just randomly pop up and post your hate at 2:30 in the morning so naturally i'm gonna respond to your bs since this isn't a serious topic. don't flatter yourself, i would have done it to anyone

and i don't go to threads (that people make because they like the artist) and call their music trash and say they're bland so no we're not the same

If people would state their personal opinion on the music, there would be nothing wrong with it (even though some people on this forum already take it as a reason to attack you). But people constantly come to this thread to bash her and mostly just for the sake of it. You'd think out of all fandoms Lana-fans should be above hate-bandwagons ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Okay. I hate Halsey. I'm probably the millionth to say this in his thread, but she copied National Anthem, and she's just trying so hard to be a hipster and I hate hipsters. Hipsters = clowns. About her actual music, I've only listened to a few songs, but they were mostly the popular ones and they were mediocre to terrible. You don't need to attack me, but I saw this and now I'm giving my opinion.

Okay. I hate Halsey. I'm probably the millionth to say this in his thread, but she copied National Anthem, and she's just trying so hard to be a hipster and I hate hipsters. Hipsters = clowns. About her actual music, I've only listened to a few songs, but they were mostly the popular ones and they were mediocre to terrible. You don't need to attack me, but I saw this and now I'm giving my opinion.

Her most popular songs are her worst songs.