if now or never is on the album I hope she just worked more on it and changed it cause it sound too much of needed me by Rihanna

One of my friends said they did change it a bit but probably not very much. They also thought it sounded like Needed Me when they first heard it.

Not going to act surprised but she invited fans to listen to the new album and some bitch named csydelko said "that's the halsiest thing halsey has ever done" and she saw it and got upset. It's like making fun of her is a game now and it makes me really mad, especially because she interacts with her fans a lot more than any artist and still gets this trash.. :(

um im not a stan but i knew about her in like 2013 before she got famous and changed her name to halsey, so i saved her real name as a url on tumblr just in case she ever got famous, i might be willing to trade it if anyone has a good lana url  :hooker:

UbsOye5.png

Not going to act surprised but she invited fans to listen to the new album and some bitch named csydelko said "that's the halsiest thing halsey has ever done" and she saw it and got upset. It's like making fun of her is a game now and it makes me really mad, especially because she interacts with her fans a lot more than any artist and still gets this trash.. :(

You do know that's a popular viner that is just trolling right?

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif